Chapter 3

The sun crept through the cracked window smothering me with light and heat. I stretched lazily and opened my reluctant eyes. I shoved my glasses onto my face and got changed into some of the old rags I still have from the Dursleys. I cast quickly wandless tempus, 7:24, I sigh thinking about how Dumbledore is going to take me and the young Dark Lord shopping. Well it’s not every day you go shopping with the Dark Lord, I muse. I was just about to leave but a soft, carefree sounding yawn stopped me. I sighed and turned around to see a too angelic Tom stretching. “morning” Tom murmured which I returned. I swiftly left the room before he could ask anything else. I help out in the kitchen again until Martha (one of Wool’s employee’s) came to take me to the entrance to meet up with the Dumbledore.

  I walked out to meet Dumbledore and Tom. Dumbledore fixed his cold, dark gaze on Tom until I coughed gaining both of their attentions. Dumbledore soon left leading me and Tom to a dark alley. No words were passed around as we walked, only silence creeping with tension behind us. Nearly tripping over my feet, we came up to a halt. Dumbledore rigidly help out his arm for me and Tom to apparate. I hesitantly grab his arm, which Tom copied, narrowing his deep ocean eyes. I feel that familiar tug of apparition. We land stumbling, surprisingly more Tom than me which is shocking.

  Dumbledore turn towards Tom and says, “I trust that you’ll look after Hadrian here” and apparated away before I could say anything. Tom let out a sigh in frustration and faced me. “lets just get this over with, we need to get money from your trust vault first” he stated and then stalked off towards Gringotts, with me tailing not far behind. We entered the vast marble building overflowing with both wizards, witches and goblins. We both approached a goblin, which I recognised to be Griphook. I bow in respect to Griphook, shocking all of the goblins in the surrounding area and leaving tom both confused and fascinated. “greetings noble goblin, I wish to withdraw money from my vault, but unfortunately I don’t have my key” I say with a slight frown towards the end. We all stood there for a moment until Griphook snaps out of his shock and takes us to his office.

“You will have to take an inheritance test to certify which vaults are yours” Griphook stated, I started to mentally freak but kept a blank face. Griphook placed a piece of parchment Infront of me and handed me a decorative dagger. It looked like a mini sword of Gryffindor but the gems were replaced by bloodstone and without the name Godric Gryffindor. “please cut your hand and allow 7 drops of blood to fall onto the parchment” I instantly slice my palm open and allow 7 drops to fall and then the wound closed up. Behind me Tom stood in horror (not that he showed it) as I neatly cut my palm without making or even flinching. Griphook took the parchment and his eyes went wide, he looks between tom and me and then gave me a questioning look then handed me the parchment.
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Harry James Potter
             Hadrian James Peverell
Date of Birth: 31 July 1980
Parents: James Fleamont Potter (decreased) and Lily Potter nee Evans (decreased)
Godparents: Sirius Black (Godfather) (decreased)
                        Alice Longbottom (Godmother) (insanity)
Heirships
Potter (blood)
Peverell (blood)
Black (Godparent)
Riddle (Conquest)
Gaunt (Conquest)
Slytherin (Conquest)
Master of Death (acceptance from all deathly hallows)
Blocks
All placed by A.P.W.B.Dumbledore
Loyalty compulsions- towards Weasley family minus Fred and George Weasley, Hermione Jean Granger and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Hate compulsions- toward Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, all Slytherins, the Malfoy family.
Submissive compulsions- towards Weasley family minus Fred and George Weasley, Hermione Jean Granger, the Dursley family and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Love potions- towards Ginevra Weasley
Magic core block- 90% blocked
Parseltounge- 100% blocked (broken)
Parselmagic- 100% blocked (25% broken)
Hero reflex’s
Untameable hair
Glamour on eyes
Horcrux (10% of Tom Marvolo Riddle’s soul)
Bloodstream
Avada Kedavra
Basilisk Venom
Phoenix tears
--------------------------------------------------------
3rd pov
Tom sucked in a break as he felt a sweet powerful magic replace the air. It was chaos. Everything was floating high and moving in a circular motion creating a mini tornado with Hadrian at the eye. Tom was admittingly worried while Griphook was in awe. All Griphook could think about is ‘this is only 10% of his power’.  Suddenly everything just stopped as Hadrian opened his now un-glamoured eyes. they now glowed killing curse green but within the green was white star-like spots which you could see constellations in. Tom wouldn’t admit it but he instantly loved the younger boy’s eyes.

Hadrian/Harry pov

I got lost in rage and betrayal, they were never me friends, they were only using me. I feel as my magic floods through the room wrapping itself protectively around both Tom and Griphook. My magic starts to circle around me with whatever objects it could. Just like cutting a string, my eyes open and everything tumbles to the ground.

I take a deep breath in and then calmly ask Griphook to remove the potions and blocks. I was taken into a large chamber surrounded by runes. I go and sit in the centre of the circle carved into the floor. It was all of a blur, I could only remember the chanting and the pain, it felt like my body was trying to destroy itself. And now? I’m leaving with the mini dark lord for school supplies.