Stepbrother

At the ripe age of eighteen Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother as such a young age. Orabella knew nothing about the business her mother participated in with her new husband.

After the death of her father she is thrown into the world of her mother where she meets her mother's husband and her husband's son - Vincenzo. Vincenzo is not like any man she's ever met, he's mean and demanding. He's cruel and he's scary. Vincenzo was know to leave people in fear by just simply looking at them.

What Orabella does not know about him is that is the world's most feared mafia don.

The moment Vincenzo's eyes land on Orabella, he claims her as his. Her stepbrother is the womanizer who stunned everyone when her makes Orabella the woman to be by his side.

With Orabella being scared and hopeless, will she learn to let her stepbrother into her heart?

-.........-

"Y-you can't do that," she cried out ", you're my brother."

He laughed at her as his fingers latched onto her thin panties "I'm not your brother, neonata" his lips were on her neck as her nibbled her skin, trailing lower to her breast.

"Why are you doing this" she asked him, bitting down on her lips the moment his tongue gazed her bud.

"Because you're mine."

{Spinoff: Anastasia}

Status: complete

Author: eroticmarie