Prisoner To The King

"He is the king, but what's a king without his queen."

He is the king.
King of the Italian mafia and a cold successful business man. He has everything you could ever wish for and more. Money, power and looks. He could have anything he ever dreamed.....
What else could he possibly need?

She has nothing but will to survive. Trained to be a murderer from the age of 12 she had to survive the world alone after being abandoned by her family. The rich uses her as an assassin paying thousands to kill anyone they desire. She was known as mortale.
Beautiful, silent and fatal. The night was her kingdom and she was the princess ruling the darkness with fear.
But what happens when she owes the king?

What happens when the king decides he needs one more thing in his life?
Something that money and power couldn't buy?
Her.

What happens when the princess of death gets made a queen.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Emiliano Vincenzo Giorgio King, 24 years old, mafia leader, CEO and model, multi-billionaire. I couldn't afford to offend him.

His eyes roamed me for a few seconds. Taking in my every curve, causing him to smirk maliciously as our eyes met.

"Get on your knees, puttana" he demanded, his voice smooth and heavy. This immediately spiked my anger, I was no whore. I glared up at him meeting his eyes as I stood my ground.

"Why don't you get on yours, cagna?"

Status: Complete

Author: _xxxtamara_