The Don's Kitten

Dominico DeMarco was the gentleman in the name of a Don.

He respected who deserved respect. He kept all the members of his family close and honoured women who deserved it.

But that was the scene by daylight. When the sun went down, Dominico DeMarco was baddest bastard anyone had ever known. He kept killed, he tortured and he had fun. He fucked the whores . He made sure that everything he had was under control and in discipline because Dominico would hate if the discipline ever broke.

With the best of his mother and father, Dominico was monster in Disguise in all that Italian glory. Girls both loved and feared his devilish good looks. Men wanted to be him but he was just something different.

Sophie was just another whore in the whore house. Raped and disciplined violently by her master. She was a twenty year old girl with the mentality of a five year old.

A certain dinner date with Dominico DeMarco's grandparents required a must have date. According to his grand mum and mum he was now old enough to find a woman and get settled.

In search of a perfect little woman who would seat and stand at his wish for his brief visit to his parents and grandparents, his eyes finally lands on scared little Sophie.

And she's beyond scared when he claims little Sophie to be his date.

Sophie hated being in the dark.

And all she ever saw in her life was darkness.

Status: Complete (but she's currently editing it)

Author: cocopuffandheroine