3

0.3

3 weeks later

3 weeks later I was in my car on the way to the FBI headquarters in Quantico. I guess a new start will help, plus I have my own agenda while being here. That's to be told another time. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I grabbed my bag and made my way up towards the 6th floor. I walked through the glass doors and walked straight to Hotch's office and knocked, after hearing a faint 'come in' I opened the door and sat down in the chair opposite his desk.

"Agent De Loy, good to see you again." He greeted

"Please call me Bella" I replied simply to him

"I'm sure you've met the rest of team?" he asked

"I think so yes." I added

"Great, we have a case so meet in the conference room in 15, and in the meantime feel free to put your stuff at a desk." He finished which made me walk out of the office and to my new desk which was opposite Emily.

"Hey who's the new girl?" I heard a voice, Derek ask

"No idea" JJ answered, which made me turn my head towards the two.

"Good to see you guys again." I told them

"Is this what you meant, when you said you'd see me soon?" Derek asked me

"Basically yep" I replied simply before Garcia called us to the conference room

.................................................

"Ok my furry crime fighters, you're off to LA. There's some psycho going around and killing women in their 30s to early 40s and their dogs, please don't let me show the pictures I draw the line at dead puppies" Garcia explained with a sad sigh at the end. To be honest I also draw the line at dead animals.

"Any signs of sexual assault?" I asked her without looking up from the file in front of me

"Nada my newest sugarplum, the ME report is in the file for you" she replied to which I smiled at the nickname

"Ok wheels up in 15" Hotch stated before leaving the room.

"Ready newbie?" Morgan asked me, also me not realising we were the only ones in the room still, I took a deep breath before answering

"Yeah, not used to having to travel so early in I guess."

"You'll be fine, let's go" Morgan said while motioning to the door.

Once we got to the jet, which still amazed me that they had their own jet I decided to sit at a seat in the back by myself while Derek, Spencer, Emily and JJ sat together and Rossi and Hotch sat at a table together. While they all quickly dispersed into their own conversations, I pulled out a book to start reading. I was halfway through the 5th chapter when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"We're about to debrief again" Derek said with a smile at me I returned it before replying "Sure" and got up and walked closer to where the others were.

"Ok, Reid and I will head to the station, Rossi take Emily and JJ to the ME to see the victims, Morgan and Bella can head to the latest crime scene." Hotch ordered as we landed.

Roll on the first case

A/N: won't follow set seasons for a few chapters since there's one from the start of season 3 that I want to add in xx