One.

Casey's POV
"I know I'm not easy," Izzie said. I smiled at this wonderful woman standing before me. "I'm not looking for easy," I smiled and so did she. I walked forward and wrapped one arm around her neck and the other I grabbed her arm. This kiss was the best kiss I've ever had. It was full of so much passion and confidence. There we were, standing in the hallway without giving a damn about the other people staring. We pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes.

"Whoa," she said. "Yeah," I confirmed. "What now?" She asked. "Well, Izzie Johnson (idk I just picked a random last name) I was hoping, if you would give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked, nervously. She smiled the widest smile I have ever seen. "I don't know, Newton. I'm gonna have to think about it," she said, turning to walk away. "Hey!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me. We were so close together I could feel her hot breath on my lips. "Of course I'll go out with you, Casey Gardner," she replied. "Casey? Damn you got serious," I laughed. She rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up, Newton," she laughed. We walked down the hallway, hands interlocked, towards the school entrance. "Hey do you wanna stay at my place tonight?" I asked her. "Yeah, sure! My siblings are at my grandmas for the weekend anyways. But are you sure your parents would be okay with it?" She asked me. "Oh yeah, they'll be fine," I smiled. We walked out to the school parking lot, and got to my car. We both looked up from the ground and saw Evan standing by my car. "Oh fuck," I muttered to where only Izzie could hear me. "Casey..." he said walking up to me. "Izzie," he said in disgust. "What do you want, Evan?" I asked, I really just wanted to get this over with. "Woah, why so hostile? I just wanted to talk to you...alone" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Anything you want to say, you can say to the both of us," I said, wrapping my arm around Izzie. "Oh so are you two like a thing now?" He asked and chuckled a little. "Yes, as a matter of fact, we are" I said. "Now I'd appreciate if you stepped away from my car and let me, and my girl leave" I said. "Your girl?" He laughed. "Okay, but don't come running to me when you realize that you made a mistake and left me for some nobody," he said, turning to walk away. I was walking toward him, with my fists clenched ready to take him down but I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back.

I turned around and saw Izzie shaking her head and she said, "He's not worth it" I smiled and walked over the the passenger side. I opened the door for her and she climbed in. I walked back over to the drivers side and got in. I started up the car and put it into reverse. I pulled out of the school parking lot and headed towards my house.