Seven.

Casey's POV
We walked out of the movie theatre laughing while holding hands. "That was an amazing movie, I mean I'm kinda glad she didn't get together with Ryan (a girl) plus, I shipped her and Hope since their first interaction" Izzie laughed. I smiled at her as we proceeded walking to my car. I leaned against the passenger door and Izzie leaned against me. "This has been the most amazing day ever. Thanks for that, Newton" Izzie told me. I smiled at her, "Of course babe, anything for you" I said, moving a strand of loose hair behind her ear. She smiled, "I love you, Newt" she confessed. "I love you too, but 'Newt'?" I questioned since she's never called me 'Newt' before. "Yep, it went from 'New kid from Newton' to 'Newton' and finally to 'Newt'" Izzie said, laughing. "But you'll still call me 'Newton' right?" I asked her laughing a little. "Duh" she said pulling me in for a kiss. "Alright Newton, lets get home" she laughed as she walked over to the passenger side and got in. I smiled, over the door and got into the driver seat. I started up the car and drove out of the theatre parking lot.

About 15-20 minutes later we pulled up into my driveway. We both got out and walked inside. We went up to my room and I flopped onto my bed. "I'm so tired" I expressed. She laughed at me but then threw herself onto the bed, right next to me. I rested my chin onto my interlocked arms and looked at Izzie. She was on her phone but I just admired her beautiful features on her beautiful face. She then looked up to see me staring. "Careful babe, your beds getting wet from all that drooling" she laughed. "That's not the only reason my beds wet" I muttered, quietly. "What was that?" She smiled at me, knowing exactly what I just said. My face flushed a crimson red color. "Nothing!" I said quickly as I put my face into my hands. She laughed, "Get up here, Newton" she demanded. I went up to where she was laying down, but instead of being the big spoon, I cuddled up to her and nuzzled my head into her neck. I wrapped my arm around her torso and she wrapped her arm around me. I could tell she was smiling because I was only ever the little spoon like once before and she loved it. I snuggled further into her and tried to fall asleep. I then heard the door to my room open. I kept my eyes shut because I was really tired. "Is she asleep?" I heard someone say. Sam. He continued and sat on the foot of my bed. "Yeah, she was really tired" Izzie told him while running her fingers through my hair. "Do you love her?" Sam asked Izzie. Ooh I wanna see where this goes, I thought. "Yeah, I do, a lot" she answered. "How? Like how do you know that you love her?" He asked her. "You just do. You can feel it. I've felt it since the first time I saw her. Even though I was a bitch to her, I knew she would somehow impact my life. I just didn't know if it would be in a positive way or a negative way. But, gladly it was a positive way because I don't think I could ever imagine my life without her in it" she said. I tried to contain my smile but on know I couldn't so I just cuddled into her even more. "But how do you know it's love?" Sam questioned. She laughed a little. "Love is about letting someone in. Letting someone see the real you and they help you through the hard times. And when you love someone, it's the person you first go to, to tell them big news or well pretty much anything, it's also the person that helps you and will be there for you whenever you need them to and you would do the same for them. And for me Casey is that person. But when you love somebody, you will just know" Izzie finished. I was smiling the biggest smile you could ever imagine. "Okay. Bye Izzie." Sam said abruptly as he walked out the door. "You're awake, aren't you Newton?" She asked with a laugh. "Maybe" I said as I sat up and looked at her. She was smiling. I leaned in and kissed her. This kiss was full of love and total and complete adoration. "You're the best Isabella Johnson" I told her as we pulled away from the kiss. "So are you Casey Gardner" she said but then she slapped me in the back of the head. "Ow!" I said as I held the back of my head. "What was that for!" I shouted, laughing slightly. "I told you to never ever call me Isabella" she laughed. "Okay okay" I said as I put my hands up in "surrender". She laughed. "Come on, Newton" she said as she opened her arms. I smiled as I laid back down and snuggled into her with my head in her neck. "I love you" she told me. "I love you too, Iz" I confessed. We laid there for a while until I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.