Two.

Izzie's POV
We pulled in to the Gardner's driveway.  "Are we gonna tell them? About us?" I questioned. "I mean I was going to, but if you don't want them to know I'm fine with that" she replied. "No, no I'm fine with it I just wanted to know if you were fine with it" I told her. "Well, I am" she smiled and leaned over the center console. "Oh yeah?" I questioned, smiling. "Yeah" she whispered against my lips. She kissed me slowly but she accidentally pushed her elbow onto the horn and accidentally honked. "Ahh! Casey!"  I put my hand over my heart. "I'm sorry!" She laughed. Her parents and Sam came out of the house. "Is everything okay, girls?" Elsa asked. We got out of the car, "Yeah, everything is okay, Elsa" Casey laughed.

We all walked inside and sat in the living room. "Did you know, Emporer penguins are the only penguins that breed in the Antarctic winter. The other species breed in the austral summer," Sam said. "Wow, that's sooo cool" Casey said sarcastically. I hit the back of her head. "Ow!" She said and glared at me. "So, Casey and Izzie. What's going on with you two?" Elsa asked. "Well, if you must know, Elsa, me and Izzie are...together" she finished. She looked down but I squeezed her hand to let her know that she's okay. She smiled at me then looked up at her parents. "Oh, honey, we know" she laughed. "You do?" Casey asked. Elsa and Doug laughed. "We knew you guys liked each other before you did" Doug laughed. Casey laughed nervously. "It's okay hun we love and support you no matter what" Elsa said. Casey smiled the widest smile. "Thank you. But can we go now?" Casey asked. "Yeah but keep the door open!" Elsa yelled as we ran up the stairs. We got to Casey's room and she flopped onto her bed. I laughed at her adorable-ness. "You're cute, Newton" I said as I sat on the bed next to her. "I know you are, but what am I?" She said then stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed 'I'm dating a child' I thought. I laughed, "What are you laughing at Isabella?" She questioned. I looked at her, "Dont ever call me Isabella again, Newton" I glared at her. "What ya gonna do about it...Isabella" she smirked. I raised an eyebrow and crawled over to where she was sitting on the bed. Our lips were only a centimeter apart. "Don't test me, Newton" Her breath hitched and I slightly smiled. I pulled away from her and sat up. "You're such a tease!" She pouted. She jutted our her bottom lip. "You," I kissed her, "are such a baby" I finished. "But I'm your baby so it's okay" she said. I laughed at her childishness. "I wouldn't have it any other way" I said as I kissed her again. We pulled away for air but she leaned in again. It slowly got heated and I crawled onto her lap (CASEY IS TOP NOT IZZIE😂) in the middle of our heated make out session the door to Casey's room swung open. "Ahhh!" I screamed as I jumped off of Casey. It was Sam. "Were you guys about to have sex because me and Paige are-" Casey cut him off. "Sam! Get the hell out!" She yelled. "Okay. I came up here to tell you that mom and dad are going out tonight and I'm going to work. Okay. Bye." He said and shut the door.

A couple hours later, me and Casey were hanging out downstairs cuddled (Casey is the big spoon) up on the couch watching New Girl. "Hey Case?" I looked up at her. "What's up, babe?" She replied. I smiled at the nickname. "Can you hold me closer?" I asked shyly. "Of course baby" she said as she held me closer and tighter. I smiled. 'Uh oh' I thought. 'I'm in love with Casey Gardner...fuck'