Six.

Izzie's POV
It's the second day of spring break and so far me and Casey have not left each other's side at all. Well unless we went to the bathroom cuz that's just weird. I really love Casey, like a lot. I didn't think you could love someone this much but I guess you can. Whenever I'm with her I just feel like- "Izzie!" Snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see Casey sitting beside me on the couch, with her arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Huh?" I questioned. "You just dozed off, are you okay?" She asked with concern. I smiled at her, "Yeah, I'm fine Case" I snuggled closer into her. She held onto me tighter as we watched That 70s Show. In the middle of an episode, the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it" I said and got up off the couch. I opened the door to see Evan standing there. "What do you want, Evan?" I said. Casey came up behind me and looked at Evan. "I came to apologize" he said. I raised my eyebrow. "Why would you want to apologize to a 'nobody'" I asked him, crossing my arms. "I'm sorry, I was just jealous and being a jerk. I mean if I'm being completely honest, even though it kills me to say this, but you guys look great together, and I'm sorry for everything" he finished, I looked over at Casey and she was glaring at him. "I'm not asking for forgiveness, I just am asking you to not hate me" he said. "Fine, even though you were a total dick, I get why you're angry. Friends?" Casey offered. He smiled, "Yeah thank you" he said. Casey stuck her hand out to shake his hand. They shook hands and he just stood there. "Izzie I was being such a dick, I'm sorry, I really am" he said to me. I raised my eyebrow. "Fine, but if you ever, and I mean ever, insult me or my girlfriend ever again I personally will end you, got it?" I threatened. "Okay, okay, I won't" he said. "Thank you guys" he said before he walked off. I looked at Casey, "Well that was unexpected" I laughed. "Yes it certainly was, but I'm glad he decided to apologize, I know, deep down that he's a good guy" she said. "I hope you're right" I sighed. She sat on the recliner in the living room and I sat on her lap, throwing my legs over the side and leaning into her. "I love you" she told me. I smiled, "I love you too, Newton" she smiled and kissed me softly. She pulled away. "I have an idea" Casey told me. "Oh yeah? What is that?" I asked, running my hands through her short hair. "Why don't we...go on a date later? Like we could go to the movies, if you want?" She asked. I smiled, "I would love that babe"

A couple hours later, me and Casey are getting ready to head out to the movies. "So what movie are we gonna see?" I questioned. "I don't know...Oh! I saw this movie premiere on a YouTube add, it was called...um I think it was like Booksmart I think. It looked really good" she recommended. "Oh I've seen that trailer. Alright we'll see that then" I agreed. I grabbed out of my bag, black skinny jeans, a red crop top hoodie, and a leather jacket. Casey started changing in front of me and I was totally checking her out. She saw me and I bit my lip. "Staring is rude" she said putting her shirt on. "How could I not when I have a hot ass girlfriend?" I smirked, walking over to her. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. She pulled away, "Now get changed" she demanded. "Okay, okay" I laughed. I started getting dressed when I saw Casey staring at me. "I thought you said staring is rude" I reiterated. "Well, usually it is but, you are an exception" she smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I put on my clothes and walked over to the mirror. I put on my mascara and my lipgloss. "You are beautiful" Casey said, coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist. She looked at me through the mirror. "I love you, Newton" I confessed. "I love you too, baby" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "You ready to go?" I asked her. "Yeah, to the car!" She shouted and walked out her door. She walked into Sam's room. "He Sam, me and Izzie are heading out to see a movie, we'll be home later tonight" she told him. "Okay" he said. We walked downstairs and out the front door. We made it to her car and got in. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded. She pulled out of the driveway and drove off to the movies.

About 20 minutes later we pulled into the theatre parking lot. She put the car in park and we both got out. I walked over and kissed her. I pulled away and smiled. "What was that for?" Casey asked with a big smile. "Can I not just kiss my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked, smiling. "Oh you definitely can" she laughed as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and we walked into the theatre. We payed for the movie ticket and walked to the theatre room. Good thing that our seats were on an empty row. Casey sat down and I was going to sit down on the seat next to her but I got a better idea. I looked at her and smiled. "You gonna sit down?" She laughed. "Yep, right here" I said and I sat on her lap and threw my legs over the side of the chair. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. She put her hand on my thigh as I snuggled more into her. "I love you" I whispered to her. She smiled at me and then kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, we then pulled away from each other. "I love you too" she smiled. We then just payed attention to the rest of the movie.