Three.

Casey's POV
It's now Sunday night and Izzie has to go home sadly. We were standing at my door hugging. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, Newton" she said. I smiled, "Yeah okay" I said. I kissed her goodbye. She turned to walk away but abruptly stopped. I was about to close the door but she turned around. "Wait, Casey....Fuck it" she said. "I love you, Casey" she told me. I stood shocked. I mean I love her too, but is it too soon? I saw worry come over her face as I didn't answer her yet. "Crap I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I'll just-yeah" she said walking off. "Izzie! Wait!" I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist. I kissed her with so much passion and love. I pulled away, "I love you too Izzie" I smiled. She kissed me again. We both pulled away. "I should get home" she told me. "I could drive you, so you don't have to get in some strangers car" I suggested with a laugh. "Sure, Newton...I'll race ya!" She yelled running to the car. "Izzie!" I yelled chasing after her. I came up behind her and picked her up. "Casey! Put me down!" She laughed. I put her down and she turned around in my arms. "C'mere" I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her in for a sweet and loving kiss. This kiss kind of reminded me of our first kiss.

Flashback!
I was running around the track at Clayton but I stopped running and looked at my watch. "Strange time to practice...but better late then never" I heard. I turned around and saw Izzie. "I swear I'm not a stalker," she said. "I just really had to talk to you" she told me. "How'd you find me?" I questioned her. "Do you even have to ask?" She said. 'God Elsa' "Elsa tracks my phone" I remembered. I smiled nervously. "First off...it sucks you're avoiding me," her voice cracked as tears formed in her eyes, mine did the same. "I put myself out there, and I was honest with you...and for that, I get the silent treatment?" She asked. I just stood there. "Even if you don't feel the same, you could at least be there for me as a friend," her voice cracked. "You're making me feel crazy!" She said. She sniffled, "Honestly...if I knew, that you were gonna be all weird and that this was gonna jeopardize our friendship, I never, in a million years, would've told you how I felt" she confessed. "Because it is becoming incredibly clear that you don't feel the same way-" I cut her off and kissed her hard. We disconnected for air but I pulled her back in. We both smiled and continued kissing in the middle of the track.
End of flashback!
"Okay, Newton, lets go" she smiled. We both got into my car and drove off. A couple minutes later we pulled into Izzie's driveway. We sat in the car for like 15 minutes before I walked her up to her door. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. "Of course, Newton" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. We then pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Izzie" I told her, truthfully. "I love you too, Newton" she told me smiling. I gave her one final kiss before she went inside. I walked back to my car and got in. I sat there, 'my life can't get any better' I thought as I drove off down the road.