Bullies (Iwa x daughter x Reader)

You were relaxing on the couch watching a movie."Hey babe."You turn your head to your husband."Popcorn?"Iwa was holding a huge bowl of popcorn.

"Duh!"He sat next to you and gave you the bowl of popcorn.You two then hear the door open.Your daughter,Makoto was dragging her backpack on the floor."Hey,honey how was your day at school?"

"Ok."She said looking down and walking upstairs.

"What the?She's been like that all week.She hasn't been this quiet since her goldfish Bubbles,died."Iwa said.

"I know.I hope she's ok.Maybe I'll go check on her."

"Ok." You walked upstairs and by her door.You hear her crying.

"W-What did I do?!"She moaned in her pillow."Why me?!"Your worries grew.What?!Did it happen at school or at the way home?WHAT?! You thought.You entered her room.

"Makoto?Sweetie?"She quickly turned around with tears in her eyes.She turned back around quickly wiping her tears.

"H-Hey Mom."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes,why."You didn't want to let her know you were listening to her cry.

"You look upset."

"No!Just hungry and tired."You rolled your eyes.Yea right.How dumb does she think I am? You said in your head.

"Ok then.I'll bring you your favorite,rice and pocky."

"RICE AND POCKY!YAY!"You smiled.You walked back down stairs.

"What happened?"Iwa asked.

"Well something IS wrong.She was asking 'what did she do' and 'why me' and what not."

"Oh god."You brought her some rice and pocky.

"Thanks Mom."

"No problem,sweetie!"

(The Next Day After School)

You heard crying and running as Makoto entered the house."Makoto?"Iwa said.Makoto ran upstairs."What the?"Iwa went upstairs to Makoto

(In Makoto's room switching to Iwa's POV)

"Makoto,what is going on?" I asked.

"Nothing Dad."

"Don't lie to me."

"Nothing Dad."

"Didn't I say don't lie to me?!"Makoto turned to me.I had my serious face on.

"Promise not to freak out?"

"Yes."I was lying.

"Well...everyday at school.....these guys have been really mean to me."Mother tuckers.Bullies.Not my girl you don't.I thought."I know it's really stupid to act like this.All sad.I'm sorry I worried you and Mom."Makoto said.

"It's okay.We love you y'know."

"I know Dad.You took that better than I thought you would.G'night Dad."

"G'night sweet heart."I cut off her light,closed her door,and calmly went down stairs.

(Switching back to your POV)

Iwa came down stairs."Hey y/n."That's how you knew something was wrong.He only called you that when he was upset.

"What happened?"

"Bullies!Little rats.Picking on MY little girl?Oh heck no.Not my baby!"

"Oooohhhh!I got this babe."

(Next Mourning)

You went up to her room."G'mourning Makoto!"

"G'mourning Mom!"I sat down next to her.

"Your Dad told me your being bullied.Is that right?"She looked down.She nodded."Well...STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!"

"Huh?"

"You heard me.By not doing anything your showing them,your a baby!"

"Huh?"

"Enough 'Huh's!Tell those mother truckers that their the losers."

"But what if..?"

"Or Iwa can do it."

"NO,NO,NO!!"

"Good.Now let's eat.I'm starving."

(Later that day)

"Hey pipsqueak!"You and Iwa peeked outside to see your daughter on the ground and two fat and ugly boys outside.You hear Iwa's growl behind you."Are you gonna cry loser?"

"She is SO gonna cry.Haha!"The other said.

"Your parents are most likely as much as wimp as you are!"Then we all stopped moving.

"What did you say punk?"Makoto said.

"Huh?"

"You DID NOT just insult my parents!"

"You get 'em."You whispered.

"At least my parents aren't fat!At least they're not plump like a turkey!My family aren't low lives running around town being dumb!"

"G-G-Gomen!Gomen Makoto-chan"They yelled running away.

"You better run."

"She is awesome."