𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

It had been a week since the Kings had come over for dinner and Marcello was still grumpy.

He had begun to return to his mafia throughout the day but would return every night without fail. With a more optimistic outlook, his mafia had begun to climb the ranks again, and fast.

But who would've thought that this man who was bringing his mafia ruthlessly back to the top, was complaining like a little boy as his head rested on Bambina's stomach as he played with his baby daughter.

"Marcy, it's not till she's way older," she laughed, beginning to twirl his hair around her finger.

"Still," he frowned, the large man pouting.

She laughed loudly, the melodic sound ringing through the house, "I love you, you know that Marcy?"

"Bambi, I love you more than you could ever know." He smiled up at her.

Little Angel pouted and shouted, "Me!"

The couple laughed, "We love you too, little Angel." Bambina leant down and kissed the baby's nose.

"Bambi," he sat up, sliding the baby off of his lap and he knelt in front of Bambina, reaching into his pocket.

"You never fail to make me the happiest man alive, will you marry me?"

She began to cry uncontrollably, and Marcello panicked.

What had he done? Did he do something wrong?

He was about to stand up but she rested her hands on his shoulders, shaking her head in disbelief, "Yes," she cried out, "I'll marry you."

Authors note

I love you guys, thanks for reading :)