The dorito overlord has a temper tantrum ._.

'He jumped, sprinting towards her, and then a huge wave of purple gas splashed over him like a tidal wave, his eyes widened as he knew it was poisonous, and-'

"AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" Screamed a familiar voice from behind your bedroom door.

You slammed your book shut with a groan and put it on your bed, then walked to the door and opened it. You walked down the wooden staircase, barefoot, and flinched when you heard a huge 'CRASH'.

You ran down the stairs and your eyes widen as you see Bill, red with rage, panting hard, standing next to a shattered TV on the floor.

"Bill You-Don't-Have-A-Middle-Name Cipher!" You put your hands on your hips, huffing. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU TO THE TV?!"

Bill turned around slowly, and then he screamed, "THIS-THIS-MONSTROSITY WAS BEATING ME AT THIS GAAAMMMEEE!!!!" He stomped on the ground, making everything shake.

"Aww, did Mr Billy-kins lose again at Super Smash Bros again?" You teased, walking over to the fridge and opening it.

"NO! IT'S WORSE THEN THAT! I LOST AT CHESS! AND I WAS AGAINST A COMPUTER! AND I NOW WANT TO KILL ALL TECHNOLOGY- AARRRGGGHHHH!!!

"Eat a snickers, Bill." You muttered.

"What?" 

"It's something you wouldn't understand- anyways, you shouldn't get all riled up over chess." You got a small can of coke from the fridge, opened it, and took a small sip. "Want some?" You offered to the fuming triangle. 

"No. I would prefer a ice-cold eyeball soda." He crosses his small stick arms. 

"Ew, gross!" You shivered at the thought at opening a can of soda and seeing eyeballs in it, "Bill, you know we don't have that stuff." 

"And it's halfway across another galaxy!" He pouted, stamping his foot.  

You stuck out your lip. "I can get you fizzy berry soda. You like that, right?" 

Bill shot you a look full of venom, so you just shrugged and said, "Fizzy berry soda it is, then." 

"Add human parts." He muttered. "Otherwise I won't drink it." 

"Wh-No way! Why can't you get your own?" 

Bill waved his arms wildly, "CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY POWERS!" 

"Ohhhh yeah. I forgot about that. Why can't you ask Axolotl to give them back?" You suggested. 

"Are you kidding? She would say no even if I got on my knees and begged." Bill glared at you. 

"Ok.. I'm gonna go get the soda now." You put on your shoes and walked out the front door. 

There was suddenly distant 'SMASH' coming from the house, and you quicked your pace.  

You were gonna have to make him get in a time out when you got back. 

I hope you guys liked the first one-shot! Requests are open, so just request anything you like, I guess (Except lemons and limes). Bye!