Sushi

Disclaimer: This one-shot might wanna make you eat sushi or feel hungry. Sorry not sorry. Also I just want to write a story about Bill eating sushi so-

"What. Is that." Bill pointed a finger at the sushi you were holding in your hand.

"Oh, it's just sushi for lunch." You responded, but Bill looked more confused then ever.

You sighed. "People put a piece of dried seaweed on a small mat, then put steamed rice on it, then a piece of fish, like salmon or something, add toppings if needed, and then roll it up." You opened the plastic container it was in and took a bite out of one. "Want some?" You offered.

Bill looked disgusted. "But.. isn't the fish inside that... raw?"

"Yeah. But it's delicious!" You popped the food into your mouth, "Come on, Bill, try it!" You put a piece of sushi in his hand.

He looked at you, then at the piece of sushi in his hand.

And shoved the sushi through his eyeball.

Well, now you knew how he ate food.

Bill blinked a few times, probably his way of chewing food, you thought, and then went silent.

Bill suddenly grabbed the plastic container and shoved all the sushi into his eyeball and it disappeared.

You gaped, "Uh, you're gonna have to pay for that. Also, that was my lunch."

Bill shrugged and held out a huge stack of money, waving it towards it you. "Get me 40." He pointed towards the door.

You sighed and took the money.

Today was going to be a long day.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, I had a massive writers block 😅. Anyways, feel free to request any ideas to me!