Her 3

"New school, new people. God, I feel like dying!"

It was one week after school started. I didn't bother showing up 'cause I didn't felt like it. I'm such a great student.

I was already outside of my classroom and slid the door open.

"You're late new--"

I locked eyes with Yujin, both of us were totally shocked seeing each other.

"Chim chim?"

I blinked and saw her running towards me.

"Chiiiiiim chiiim!!!" She shouted and tackled me making us fall on the floor.

"Oh man!" I laughed as I sat on the ground and leaned on my car. Then another memory came crashing on me.

That was my fifteenth birthday... the worst and best day of my life.

"Jimin, where are your friends?" My mom asked.

"Maybe they're just late." I answered with a fake smile to not make my mom worry.

She left the kitchen and I sighed placing my head on the table. I know that no one's gonna show up. Everyone's too busy with their own stuff. They rather do that than go to some stupid birthday party.

"Jimin, Yujin's here!" My mom suddenly shouted from the living room. I jumped up in excitement and surprise.

Yujin walked inside the kitchen and I instantly hugged her.

"I thought y-you weren't coming.." I mumbled holding back tears.

"Whaaaat? I'm your best friend! My duty is to attend every single birthday you have and give you gifts and you feed me cake in return." She winked and I chuckled shaking my head.

Both of us celebrated my birthday on the roof and chatted while eating. Both of our attentions were grabbed when something exploded.

Coincidentally, fireworks suddenly exploded a few houses away from us, there was probably a wedding or something.

Various colors decorated the sky and we watched it in awe. Especially me.

Suddenly, I felt something touch my cheek and I froze in my spot.

Yujin just kissed me!

Everything around me suddenly became a lot slower and I was starting to go deaf. I looked down at her in shock and she was smiling at me, "Happy Birthday, Chim chim."

I blinked covering my mouth, "Oh my God!..."

My cheeks started to heat up and I sat there shocked. That was the first time I got a kiss from a girl... and it was from my best friend, and ever since I was hopelessly in love with her.