Her 5

[ Please play the video above while reading this last chapter. ]

+++

" I love you. "

Were not the words that escaped my mouth.

"... I congratulate you on your wedding, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend it," I sadly smiled pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, y-you didn't need to apologize!" she smiled patting my shoulder.

"I know how busy you are with your schedule, since you know, you're an idol." She smiled and I forcibly smiled back.

Then I heard someone calling out for her. It was her husband.

"Yujin, honey! We need to go, we're going to be late for the reservation!"

She looked back at the car, "Just a second, love!"

I suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my chest and I frowned but pulled myself together. I smiled once she looked back at me, a little frown forming on her lips, "I have to go Chim chim. Let's see each other some other time, yeah?" she smiled and I nodded in agreement.

She gave me one last hug before running back to her car and watched them go. Once they were out of sight, that's when I lost it.

I sat down on the grass with my hands covering my eyes as hot tears poured out.

I was screaming on top of my lungs, letting everything out. It was slowly becoming hard for me to breathe and I could barely inhale any air from my continuous sobbing.

This was the first time that I cried so much out of pain, it was just too painful for me. I laid flat on my back while I struggled to breathe from my nose being clogged. I let out quickly little breaths as I continued crying.

I didn't know it would hurt this damn much!

"Y-yujin.... I-I lo-love.. you so.. m-much..."

I love her too much, she's my world. I didn't want to lose her... but that's what I exactly did.

I sat back up to breathe and I felt my lips shake. I weakly walked back to my car and opened the door.

Sighing deeply, I placed my forehead on the wheel and let the tears fall.

All of this wasn't just coincidence. It was only through pure serendipity that I met you. I thought it would be just the two of us forever. But it turns out, I was only caught in a lie.

END.