Her 4

I heard a car approaching and I stood up. I directly looked at it.  Walking over to my car, I took out the bouquet and hid it behind my back.

"Chim chim!" her voice beamed, making my heart skip a beat.

"Chim!!" I lifted my head up and she was already in front of me.

"Hey, Yujin." I greeted, smiling at her. She looked stunning, she was wearing a white dress with her hair tied into a ponytail.

I stayed in my spot a little longer, just gazing at her. Memories from the past came pouring down on me until I felt hot tears run down my cheeks.

"Ch-chim why are you crying? Do you miss me that much?" I heard her ask and didn't even realize that she was hugging me. Snapping out of my daze, I hugged her back tightly.

I miss this so much, when it was only the two of us, when we always have each other's backs. I miss those days. I want those days to come back, but this time I want her to be all mine.

Pulling away, I wiped my tears away and heard Yujin laughing, "Geez, guess I embarrassed myself again, haha..." she patted my shoulder and I took the chance to look at her face. I hope she couldn't hear my heart beat so damn loud.

"So, how have you been, chimmy? How were your concerts? And how many girls have fell for you this time? Hahaha!" she teased making me blush.

"I'm not r-really sure about that. Jungkook mostly earns more fans every minute, hahaha" I joked, lifting up the mood.

"How about you, teacher? Any kids having crushes on you lately?" she chuckled at the joke and shook her head, "Nah, I'm not their type."

But you're my type.

Both of us fell silent for a moment making the atmosphere awkward. I guess it was time that I should say it.

I handed her the bouquet of flowers.

"I know you like these kind of flowers... so..." I said shyly, avoiding her eyes but still stole a few glances.

Yujin was sort of surprised while taking the bouquet from my hand.

"T-thank you, chim..." she said smiling warmly at me.

I inhaled mentally, "Uhm.. Yujin?" she looked back at me and hummed in a questioning tone.

I've been wanting to say this for a long time, ever since we were in highschool, and whenever we would hang out but I wasn't able to because I pursued being an idol... and I was too much of a chicken to say it. Why can't I be a little braver back then?

Oh, right... I was afraid of being rejected. But, I guess confessing would be a lot better than keeping it to myself until I die.

"I... I--I..." I stuttered.

Just say it already!

"Chi--Jimin, are you alright?" she asked as she approached me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

My lips shakily curved into a smile, "Yu--Yujin... I.. I-I'm..." not even thinking twice, I pulled her into a hug.

"J-Jimin?" she asked, shocked.

" I love you. "