Numb part 2

Kenz p.o.v
I waited, and waited, and waited. I put in music but I couldn't hear it, it was like white noise. I stared at the. Ya window in front of me. Don't really know what was there thing, I wasn't looking, just staring. It's was like I was numb. There were no feeling but at the same time too many feelings to handle. I knew my dad was dead. I knew my mum was the murderer. I know my dad did things that are unforgivable but, he was getting better, really. He was trying so hard. He didn't have to die. Who's gonna walk me down the aisle when I grow up. I will never have a daddy daughter dance. I know that's a selfish way to look at the scenario but that's all I could think about. Then I realised that I probably wouldn't see my mum for a while. Even if she doesn't go to jail which she should, I don't think they would let her take care of me. I know mum deserves to be punished but once again, she isn't a bad person.

Jonah comes in with tear stains in his face. I'm not sure how long he was stood at my door. It wasn't until he said my name for the fourth time that I realised he was there. I turned to face him then suddenly my face covered up my numbness with a river of tears. Inhumane Sounds erupted from my mouth in sobs as Jonah collapsed me into a hug. We stayed like that for the rest of the night.

——— — —- - - -

Morning still kenz-
As the sun came up and through the window I wondered what school would be like. Would I still go. Would people know by now. I don't need another reason for people to hate me. What about soccer. We don't have a game this week but we have training on Thursday. Will miss still let me play or will she say I need a parent.......a parent.

Tears once again escaped my eyes. Man I cry a lot. I need to get a grip.

I wriggle out of Jonah's arms and walk out of my room leaving his still sleeping body. I make my way to the kitchen. There is blood on the floor. The body is gone, but the blood.

I make breakfast for me and Jonah trying my best to pretend like everything is fine. But nothing is fine, nothing is okay. I always dreamt of a perfect family, things were in the way to my dream. Jonah and I are almost back to normal and all that was left was for mum and dad to work it out. They were getting there, slowly. But now it'll never happen.

Authors note
Arghhhhhhh I'm so sorry. Dude I suck at this. Storyline sucks updates are basically nonexistent I would hate me if I were you 😂.  Please don't hate me though