Chapter 16: She's mine!

~Richard~

I was about to state my condition but my phone goes off.
Damn it! I was about to tell her what I wanted. Phase one of my plan failed

I looked at the screen and saw my secretary's name. Now what does he want.

I excused myself and went towards the end of the room.

"What is it?" I asked coldly

"S..sir we have an em..emergency" he stuttered and I could hear him panicking.

I frowned, what could go wrong now. "What emergency?"

"It's about the hotel in New York, someone replaced the materials and other necessary things with a faulty and fake ones and unfortunately there was a checking, giving us a notice not to proceed with the further completion of the hotel"

Shit! I'm supposed open it by the end of next week, I've got so many impotant guests coming over. I can't bail on them. My reputation would be ruined. Whoever did this I'll make sure they'll suffer.

"I'll come there right away" I hung up and looked outside at the city, with my hands shoved deep into my pockets. Who the hell dared to do this? I wanted to kill that person very badly.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Ellie's melodious voice, it helped me calm down. She's the only person who could affect me this way and I can't wait to make her mine. I wanted to tell this on her face but it might freak her out.

She seemed worried by my sudden moodiness. How much I wish I could tell you everything and have you in my arms.
I told her I'm leaving and informed there is no condition, which probably relieved her.

Ellie! why are so afraid of me?

She walked me towards the elevator, I faced her and the next thing I did was out of impulse. I hugged her! I fu**ing hugged her!

Wow, she felt so good in my arms, like a soft pillow, a pillow specifically made for me and only me.

Her body went stiff but later I felt her arms wrap around my torso. I nuzzled into her hair, taking in her sweet citrusy smell. I would love to hold her like this whole day but I've got some important things to do at hand.

I pulled away and stepped inside the lift, her mouth and eyes were wide and she blinked her eyes as if this was an illusion.
She looked adorable.

I smirked I'll come back for you my Ellie.

~~~~🍀~~~~

I barged into my office and sat on my brown leather chair, ignoring my secretary's presence.

"Do you know who did this?" I asked, exasperated

"Yes sir, he was the head of designing team, we questioned him and told us, he was payed to do it"

"By who?" I barked, my jaw clenched and fists curled

"Ace Hilton" he flinched when he said his name

My world stopped working when I heard his name. That basterd! He's the one who destroyed my poor Ellie, what does he want now? And why the hell is. he behind me? I thought he forgot about everything that happened in the past. He got plenty of time to act but why now?

I didn't expect him to play these dirty tricks on me.
Don't worry I'll pay you but not in this childish way but something you wouldn't even imagine. It's payback time.

I smiled evilly, making my secretary go pale as a ghost.

*********

I asked Melissa to come to my House, this girl is killing my patience. I asked her to be here by four and now it's 16:10. I called here and told me she's on the way. Why am I still keeping here?

I wouldn't have called her but Maurice my housekeeper went for some urgent work to his hometown. I know what a timing? I could've taken Nova along with me but it's better if she stays here and I've asked some bodyguards to watch Melissa and Nova.

I asked Luke to arrange my car and keep my luggage in it. I waited for few minutes before going inside. Soon I heard the door bell and I opened it. I saw the familiar blonde head, but she was wearing a specs this time. She looked at me, and for a moment I felt myself calm down by looking into her blue eyes. Wow, those eyes looked so mesmerising like Ellie's. To be honest, if she didn't have bangs and blonde hair, I'd mistake her to Ellie.

All my anger washed away, but i masked it, and I walked in showing her my sleeping Nova.

" I'll be leaving for New York tonight, I'll be away for around a week so I want you to take care of her, if it's possible. I would've asked Maurice but he left yesterday to meet his family" I stated blatantly

She looked lost in thought before looking at me with a serious face.

" I'm fine with it, cause I don't have any flight's for the next few weeks as I'm having a break"

"Good, get your stuff and stay over here. And no questions, just do as I say." I commanded and left her as I went upstairs to change.

I came downstairs and saw her standing in the same place. She looked up and I saw her eyes scanning my appearance but she quickly looked away. I smirked at her antics.

" I'm leaving right now, I would've taken her along with me but it's not safe" I said and pointed towards the sleeping form.

"And you think I won't do any harm?" She smirked

" You'll be watched" I smirked back mischievously and went towards the main door.

Poor girl! Of course I can't leave her alone with Nova.

"Wait! What if I have to leave? Cause I'm on Call duty" she called back.

"Don't worry I'll manage it" I didn't spare a minute and left the place.

On the way I called Elliana and asked her to keep Melissa from any duty for the next week. All this is sudden, I have know idea what they are doing in New York. That bastard Ace, how dare he come back. If Elliana vet's to know about him she'll face another shock. She already suffered a lot because of him, now I won't let him near her.

I felt my phone buzz and checked the screen. There was a message from some unknown number.

Unknown:

Hello Richard, I know you didn't expect me to come back now. Trust me buddy, I know what your plans are and I'll return only after claiming what belongs to me.

And you surely know who that is.

See ya later ;)
- A

I griped the phone tightly as I clenched my jaw in anger, that bastard how dare he!
After destroying her, he now has the audacity to claim her back. I won't let him do that. You wait and watch, I'll get you soon and I'll protect her from you.

Just wait and see!

******

Who do you think he is?

Sorry for the late update. This chapter got deleted and my tab wasn't responding. Lol

See y'all next update.

You'll get to know her flashback :)