Gravity who?

THIS IS NOT MY IDEA!!! This is @iamslauv's idea they have a irondad one-shot book as well that is really good
Also this is really short sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter Parker is a strange kid. Not only because of the fact he had spider powers but because when he was with people close to him and he got excited  he would jump up and down a couple of times. Everyone close to him knows this. So when he was in the lab and didn't realize he was climbing up to the ceiling until he was already up there he didn't really care. Tony however was a little worried. He knew at any time Peter could get excited and he would stand up and jump up and down not even remembering he was on the ceiling and that gravity was a thing. And of course he got excited. And well to be fair tony got excited too because they had just figured out something they had been working on for months by then. So peter did what he always did he stood up and started to jump. So basically he just bent his knees and shot himself to the ground. Luckily Tony knew this was going to happen so he had put a pillow under where he was going to jump and he shot himself onto said pillow. From that day forward Peter made sure that he wasn't on the ceiling before jumping up and down when he got excited.