☽・メタノイア

𝘔𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢 (𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵)

[Before we start this chapter, enjoy this addition my cat made by standing on my laptop and hitting several keys, including muting my music

[Before we start this chapter, enjoy this addition my cat made by standing on my laptop and hitting several keys, including muting my music. :)]

opppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[thank you for listening, onto the official writing.]

In the following days, [Name] met with her Obaachan to discuss her test. Her house always felt more like a home with the kindly old woman there.

"So, the test may be in 9 months, but it's not as far as it seems. Your quirk is very strong now, correct?" "I'd like to think so." [Name] giggled.

"Good, good. You will need to hone it even further though, and there will be other preparations. You may be asked by your parents to work with other trainee heroes to get a sense for what it's like."

"I see. Will I know anyone I'm working with?" [Name] asked, hoping that she'd be able to work with a friend she hadn't seen in a while. "Perhaps. You mentioned you'd made two new friends recently, yes?"

"Mhm! Hitoshi-kun and Izuku-kun. I was thinking of going to see Izuku-kun after school tomorrow, actually. Bakugou-san isn't kind to him." "You mentioned that part. Both have trouble with others, this could prove wonderful training for you." 

Recovery Girl stood up, and nodded at her granddaughter. "So it will be; you, Shuzenji [Name], my successor, my granddaughter, will become the next Healing Hero. In 9 months time, I will see you at Yuuei for your entrance exam."

☽✧☾

The sky was bright, dimming ever so slightly as [Name] approached the foreign school. She was not the only one meeting a friend there, but she was the only student from her school.

The bell rang, out of tune and students began leaving the building. [Name] scanned the area for her freckled friend. Most of the students had now gone, and she could only see a few unknown students.

'I don't want to go looking, I should wait a little longer...' [Name] thought, checking her phone to see if she'd had any texts. It was then that she heard a rather familiar voice.