☽・考えとメモ

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

oki so this is just some headcanons and thoughts for each yandere character. you'll be able to see every character, what type of yandere they are (Type:), how [Name] feels about them (Feels:), and general traits they have. less go B)

•Midoriya Izuku•Type: obsessive/clingy admirerFeels: friendly, good rapport

Midoriya Izuku
Type: obsessive/clingy admirer
Feels: friendly, good rapport.

In terms of a yandere, he's honestly a manipulative little rat. He'll cry at the drop of a hat just because you will help him. You're sweet like that.

He uses the bullying from Bakugou as a scapegoat for his injuries and crying sessions, letting you think you're helping.

Sort of likes being looked after by you, but know that one day, he will return the favour for you. He's delusional and dangerous, certainly a force to be reckoned with.

Bakugou Katsuki
Type: violent, jealous and possessive
Feels: caring, afraid

Look, he's probably the easiest to read. He wants you, so he'll get you. Simple, right? He's not used to he told no in the slightest, so watch out for that.

He regularly drags you away to keep you for himself - everyone else is such a horndog, you deserve protecting!

Note that for his... services, he expects things back. Quite volatile, the only person he'd never hurt is you. Everyone else is as good as dead in his eyes.

Todoroki Shouto
Type: cold, possessive romantic
Feels: awkward, afraid, friendly

It doesn't make much sense, but he's smitten with you. It's probably because you remind him of how nice his mother was, as strange as that sounds.

He's not easy to read, even when you become closer. He's constantly cool, calm, and collected. Also, at some point he figures out how to use his looks and charms against you. He's just that good.

Doesn't hate anyone else, doesn't like them either. He couldn't care less about anyone but you. He worships you and unlike others, he will hurt you if he has to. He's extremely cold and without remorse, so watch your step.

Kirishima Eijiro
Type: adoring and romantic
Feels: adoration, awe

You're the one smitten with him, it seems. You gotta appreciate such a kind and manly man! Until it turns out he's delusional and would go through hell and back so that you would love him forever.