☽・恐れ

𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘳

Eventually, the bus rolled up to the destination, which happened to be the USJ

'So, like Universal Studios Japan?' [Name] mused, finding herself stood between Tsuyu and Hagakure.

The Pro Hero - Thirteen announced what they would be going through in the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, which included simulated disasters and fake villains.

"This looks soo fun!!" Hagakure whispered to [Name], who whispered back in agreement. "It'll be valuable experience, certainly!"

The class whispered amongst themselves in excitement before a sudden swirl of purple shadow interrupted the excitement.

Dozens of people walked out of what could only be presumed to be a portal/gateway, and the heroes looked shocked.

"Wait, has it started already?" [Name] heard Kirishima question.

"Everybody get back; those are real villains!!" [Name]'s eyes widened and she stumbled back with a few others, having never seen a villain before.

"You'll have to excuse us for the intrusion, but we really couldn't resist the opportunity. After all, how fitting is a place like this for the number one hero to die?" The tall man who was made up of the portal substance asked smoothly, and their teacher jumped forward into action.

"Thirteen, protect the kids!" "On it!"

The hero, however, had no chance to protect the class (and [Name]) as a portal opened up around them, swallowing the students and sending them hurtling through the void among screaming and chaos.

[Name] didn't scream, but instead covered her eyes with her hands, hoping that the fall wouldn't be too hard.

Gradually coming to her senses, [Name] jolted backwards to see someone a little too close to comfort peering at her with confusion. To her annoyance, it was Todoroki.

"Jeez, you scared me... Where are we?" She asked, not really expecting an answer from the cold boy in front of her. A glance around told her she was in some sort of mountainous region.

Landslide maybe? Or perhaps something else? It was hard to tell.

"So, what do we do now..?" [Name] turned back around to face him, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

Suddenly, he lunged next to her, almost too fast to move, and activated his quirk. [Name] watched in awe as he pulled the ice-covered staff from the now frozen villain's hand, tossing it to the side.