☽・一人ぼっち

𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Just how on earth did this happen, anyway?"

Recovery Girl tutted at the unconscious boy, whilst [Name] sat there, slowly healing Midoriya's broken bones. His finger was shattered, and there was some fractures and other general trauma caused by the mock battle.

"Him and Katsuki were fighting, and well... it got out of hand. All Might did warn Kat, but to no avail. Poor Izuku, he's been through so much with Kat..." [Name] sighed, glancing over him.

"I see. I hope you can calm that angry one down, that Bakugou was it? He seems like a lot of trouble. That's it, focus on his nerves - they're damaged around that muscle." "Hm- oh yeah! Sorry!"

Recovery Girl sighed and shook her head, and hopped down from her stool.

"I'm needed in 2-E, can you make a report on him and log it on the system for me? Damned computer, always beeping and whirring. Techno-whatsits these days, honestly..." The elderly woman continued muttering about modern technology as she left.

[Name] chuckled to herself and adjusted the blankets around Midoriya, before standing and lolloping over to the spinning chair in front of the desk.

This was the boring part of the job, she thought, having to record and log each injury as it came through, jotting down notes and trying to work out exactly what was wrong with someone in meticulous detail.

'Bo-ring! I wish I were back with 1-A...' She thought, and absentmindedly tapped the pen to the paper.

She'd managed to write down all the basics and a few injuries, and make the computer report before Recovery Girl came back in, a stretcher bot hovering behind her.

"These damned quirks, so reckless- oh, [Name]-chan, you can go now chickpea." "Oh, are you sure? Will Izuku be alright?" "He'll be just fine - he just needs rest. Now go on, get back to 1-A, god help me if another one of them gets injured."

[Name] grinned and stood up immediately, heading to the door. She turned to wave for a moment, a habit, and then left.

"That girl, I swear... Now, how many teeth have we lost this time Naoki-shounen?"

☽✧☾

[Name] hurried to training ground B, and quietly sidled in. She stepped over to the nearest people she knew, who happened to be Kirishima and Denki.

"So, what did I miss?" "GAH-- [Name], jeez! You nearly gave me a heart attack!! When'd you arrive?" Denki practically jumped about a foot into the air at the arrival of [Name], and she and Kirishima laughed.