Chapter 10: His Named

__________________________________
"I'll wait, let's start over so that in the future
I can mee you again with a smile."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Love never fails."
______________________________

JISOO POV.
I open my eyes and a familiar ceiling greets me. My heart is beating fast for some reason. I take a deep breath to calm my heart.

My mind is blank---no, tired.

My whole also feels tired.

I feel like i've been gone through a long journey.

'That was a long dream.'

I reach up to my face and wipe the tears on my face.

'It all felt so real.'

I had a dream.

It was...

I have no idea how to explain it. However, i can remember it so clearly yet so vaguely. I can't remember the names, faces, and voices. But at the same, i know the faces, names, and voices. While i am were dreaming, i know who's who and what was happening.

And now that i am awake, i can't remember at all.

But i know it happened.

It's so weird.

'There's this guy in my dream that i want to remember so badly.'

But i can't.

My head is hurting from how much i am trying to remember. I frown when a glimpse of his appearance flashes in my mind. Except all i can just carve in my head are his dimples and his smile.

'The guys has dimples.'

That is all i can remember. And my heart aches whenever i think of his smile.

'If i go back to sleep, will i meet him again?'

I just want to remember his name so badly.

I sigh and get out of bed. I head down and begin to make breakefast and lunch for me and my twin.

"Why do we have to go to school so early?"

My twin whines and i just smile wryrly at her.

"I don't know."

I can't help but to yawn, still feeling tired. I look at my twin who is still grumbling about school, then notice something.

"Hey, i packed us lunch..."

"Huh? Oh, shit..."

Her eyes widen in realization. I just sigh and shake my head. She looks around, probably looking for a place to buy food. Then her eyes stops somewhere and her face lights up.

"You go ahead. I'll just buy bread."

I just shrug at her.