Special Chapter Of Half

JISOO POV.
That was the time when i felt a bit closer to Namjoon. And since then, the two of us would always watch a movie whenever there's a club meeting. But that time, i don't need the projector.

Namjoon always strikes me as a person who is formal, so i never thought that he can be a romantic and cheesy type of person.

_________________________________
.

It's my homeroom time, and what i mostly do there is to have a close bond with my classmate. What i am going to do is make a poem for someone using the famous 'roses are red, violets are blue'.

I will write about my thoughts or feelings about someone, and i have no idea who i should write to. So i just decided to choose the person i'll see first aftet i open my eyes. I close my eyes and count up to three.

One,

Two...

"JISOO.."

And the moment i open my eyes...they met Namjoon's.

"Who are you writing to?"

I took a sharp breathe.

'Roses are red...'

His eyes crinkle amusedly at my shocked expression.

'...violets are blue.'

He titls his head to the side when i didn't utter anything.

'World starts to become colorful...'

"Jisoo?"

'...whenever you're in view.'

"Oh, i'm sorry. Are you trying to concentrate on your poem?"

That snaps me out of my daydream.

"Ah, no..."

"Oh..."

He smiles bashfully at me. "Here. I want to give this poem to you."

"Huh...?"

I look at the paper in his hands, and i can't help but to blush.

"Wh-why me..?"

"Just because..."

He grins and places the paper on my desk.

"I'll leave now. I'm too shy to see what your reaction will be." He waves and turns around. My eyes drop on the paper on my table. My heart is beating loudly as i reach for his poem.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You make my heart,
Go dugeun dugeun.

I stare at his poem, not even blinking. Dugeun-dugeun is like another word of thump-thump which means that your heart is beating fast. I don't even know if i should cringe, or smile, or something.

'I expect him to be more poetic, i didn't see this coming.'

The corner of my lips tug upwards. But more importantly...i make his heart race?