Answers

-Elizabeth's POV-

Sir Meliodas stood in front of us, asking what we were doing. We all was silent until I heard lady Diane start talk.

"It was so that... umm... you see..." she started.

"The thing is that we kinda... listened when you was singing." She continued.

Sir Meliodas eyes widened, he looked very shocked.

"You did what?!" He said and yelled a little.

"We listened when you sang." Diane said a little scared.

You could see sir Meliodas eyes got black and then back to emerald green a few times, like he was fighting himself. Then the eyes turned back to emerald green.

"Then you heard what I said after the song?" Sir Meliodas asked.

Everyone nodded and I just looked down at the ground.

"Was what you said true?" Sir King asked.

Sir Meliodas eyes widened again like he just come to think of something important. Then he rushed over to me and he sounded very worried.

"Did you remember something? Can I see your eyes?" Sir Meliodas asked me.

I looked up so he saw my eye but the other one was covered with my hair like always.

"No, I don't remember anything." I answered.

"Can I see your other eye too?" He asked.

I nodded and laid my hair that covered my eye behind me ear. When I did it everyone except sir Meliodas gasped. My eye was orange with a white symbol in it. I looked at sir Meliodas and he was shocked. So shocked. I covered my eye with the hair again and looked at everyone.

"E... Elizabeth? Y... your eye?" Lady Diane said.

"What was that symbol in your eye?" Sir King asked.

"It is the goddess symbol." Sir Meliodas answered.

"And what does that mean?" Sir Ban asked.

"It means that her powers has awaken." Sir Meliodas said.

Everyone looked at me. Sir Meliodas removed my hair behind my ear again and looked at me. When he removed my hair, his sweater sleeve had went down his arm and I saw something that looked like a cut. I think sir Gowther saw it to because he asked about it.

"Captain, what is that?" Sir Gowther asked pointing at his wrist.

Sir Meliodas covered his wrist by his sweater immediately. Everyone looked at him confused.

"It's nothing. Really." He said.

I took his hand, pulled up his sweater sleeve and revealed hundred of cuts on his arm. He immediately pulled it down so no one could see his cuts anymore.

"Why do you have so many cuts?" Sir Escanor asked.

"None of your business." Sir Meliodas said.

"Tell us Captain." Sir Ban said.

"No!" He said as an answer.

"You bastard! We are just trying to help you!" Hawk screamed.

Sir Meliodas gave Hawk a death stare.

"Stop it pig!" Sir King yelled.

"I think we should go back to the tavern." Sir Meliodas said.

"Wait Captain, we want answers!" Lady Diane said with a tone that said she aren't gonna give up.