Break the curse

-Ban's POV-

We all just stared at the Captain. I understand how he is feeling, but he is on a hole different level. I sat silent, waiting on his answer. Why was he tired of living?

"I, it's every time Elizabeth has died." Captain said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have seen Elizabeth die over hundreds of times, one or two has been from ages and everyone else was accidents. I can't let her know she is a goddess because it will trigger her memory..." Captain started explaining.

"What do you mean with the memories?" King asked.

"From her past lives. If she remember her past lives she will die in 3 days. You can see on her eyes if she has or not. If her right eye gets the goddess symbol, her goddess powers has awakened. If her left eye gets the symbol, she has remembered everything." Captain continued.

"When she dies... how are she dying?" King asked.

"Every time is a new thing. One time she burned in her own house. Another was she stabbed when something fell. The last time she died, she got killed by a demon." Captain answered with a tear running down his check.

"Don't you worry Captain, we will protect her." I said putting an arm around him.

"That's the thing, no one is able to protect her. I have already tried everything, but it won't work unless you have my father or her mother's power." Captain said, more tears falling from his face.

"Then, how will we get that power?" Master asked.

"I only know one way, but it may not work." Captain said.

"What is it?" Diane asked.

"To unlock my powers, but I am not sure if it will be strong enough." Captain said.

"Isn't full counter your magic ability?" King asked.

"No, only one thing I have learned." Captain said.

"Why haven't you unlocked your powers already?" Gowther asked.

"Because I am scared. Scared of that it will go out of control." Captain said.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I heard everything they said. I woke up after sir Meliodas left the room. I got downstairs and heard they talk. I stayed silent and listened.

"I will go outside a little. I am coming back soon." Sir Meliodas said and got out.

I got back to my room as fast and silent I could so no one noticed me when they got up to sleep. When everyone had got up, I got downstairs again. I stood at the door, thinking. Should I go out to him or not? Then I decided, I will go out to him.

I got out, but didn't see him. I walked to the forest and saw him there. He was singing again, but without the instruments.

"Your tears and my fear are almost disappear

So let's shere the perfect time

For you and me

You knocked on my door

So let's start our journey

Because you come to see me first