"Wait, What?"

Hey Guys! This is chapter is really short and I'm sorry. But I swear they'll get better. :)

Percy's POV

I was just innocently eating my delicious blue cookies, when my mom and Paul decided to spring the news on me. 

"Percy," my mom started. Uh oh. Just from the tone of her voice I could tell she was the bearer of bad news. "Me and Paul have decided that in the best interest of the family we should move."

"Wait, What?" I exclaimed. We couldn't just move. Annabeth and I were planning on finishing senior year together at Goode. All I know is that I'm not going down without a fight. "But we can't move," I said. "New York is my home, not wherever you want to move us too. I have friends, a girlfriend, and a camp to defend."

"But, you don't even know where we're moving yet," my mom says crossing her arms.

"Fine," I said. "Where are we moving?"

"Forks, Washington."

"Umm. I don't even know where that is."

"That's the point," she said. "Think about it. You have a 4 month old sister who is automatically put in danger because her brother's a half-blood.-"

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?"

"No Percy," she said sighing. "I just want you to understand the risk you and everyone close to you is constantly put in because monsters are drawn to you. It would be so much safer for you if we were to move to Forks. Oh, and before you say that you don't care about your safety, keep in mind Estelle, Paul and I are also in danger by being your family."

God she was doing a good job convincing but I still had one excuse that was totally awesome... and pretty, and smart, and SNAP OUT OF IT PERCY. 

"Oh and before you use Annabeth as a bargaining trip, I want you to know I already talked to her about the move and she totally supports it."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine," I say groaning. "You really planned this all out didn't you?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes, I did," she said smiling mischievously.

Great guess we're moving to Washington. This is gonna suck.