Chapter 3 "Deserted"

After mira had let natsu, lucy and happy go on the job.
Lucy looked at natsu who at this time was laying on the floor of the train practically lifeless.
"I-I'm never ge-getting on this a-again" Natsu said in between his nonstop gagging.
Lucy awkwardly laughed as she replied to natsu "you say that every time~"

After the long train ride natsu Lucy and happy started walking to Shilvia town. ***side note shilvia town is an original town as far as I know and it is where the job request is from***
As Lucy looked around confused she looked back at the job request. "Uh... this is where shilvia town is located...." as they looked around at the deserted wasteland that they were in lucy looked back down at the flier. "At least that's what the job request says..." she says as natsu continued walking. "It's probably just a bit farther luc!" He said not very concerned as he looked ahead.
As happy flew up higher in the air looking around for the town Lucy continued to read the whole job request.
As Lucy was reading sand circled around her as it tightened like a cage around her semi sturdy frame.
Before she could say anything she felt a heavy hand cover her mouth making her unable to speak.
The sand that was surrounding her suddenly released her as she heard a whisper in her ear, "in this town things are deadly I'd go home little miss~" the voice said as the wind picked up and her mouth was uncovered.
As Lucy stood there for a moment slightly shaking from fear natsu yelled "I see the town it's up this way come on guy!!" He said excitedly.

***authors end note***
Hey sorry that this chapter is so short but it seemed like a good place to stop for now I'll have the next chapter out soon.
Thank you for reading my fanfic and if you like it please comment or like so I know to keep continuing it!
***till next time fairy flies***