CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1
Sarah's pov

I told my chauffeur to drive me towards school and he nodded quickly, without hesitation he drove in quickly to the place. I opened my Instagram account and Texted 'Alexia my best friend' to meet me exactly at the school's gate.

I started scrolling down my phone and liked every pics that are in my newsfeed. After a quick ten minuets the car stopped. I stepped down the car and waved at Alexia who's waiting for me impatiently, I ran towards her and greeted her. Alexia and I were best buddies since birth, our mother was best friends too so we're raised together and did things in Union. We are graduating for collage and my father already signed the paper for me to become his heiress, the thought of it is makin me sad. I wanted to be a fashion Model but I need to continue his legacy.

"Your so early" Alexia said sarcastically and then jokingly laughed. "I woke up late" I reasoned out and then grabbed her right arm and pulled her inside. As we entered the side walk, boys were greeting me,some were giving me things but I ignored them and kept walking inside. We quickly went to the locker's hall to grab some English literature books since it was our first period.

As we reached our first class which is 'English Literature' in the Auditorium, we quickly sat at the middle-Side of class and waited. It was still early though, we still have an hour before class starts so I asked Alexia to stay here while I  buy coffee in Starbucks, and she quickly nodded, eyes glued to her phone. I quickly grabbed my small clutch from my bag and some money and ran towards Starbucks.

Before I entered the store I catched my breath and went inside. The qoute wasn't that long so I just waited patiently till it's my turn, After five minutes it was my turn.

"Good morning ma'am, what can I give to you" a brunette asked kindly "I'll take two Iced Americano Venti" I said kindly nd she nodded, after a quick minuet he gave my coffee and I nodded. I was going to walk out when my phone suddenly rang. I was going to put both of the coffee in the nearest table to answer the call, when someone bumped into me and spilled my coffee into his shirt.

Shit

"Fuck, watch where you're going" he hissed coldly while looking at his stained shirt. Wtf he have the guts to say it's my fault?. "Excuse me? Your the one who bumped into me first" I bursted angrily and then walked out. I ran towards school because I'm pissed, 'Who the hell is he?' My Mind said.

"Hey, what's with your mood?" Alexia asked in concern "Well, a boy bumped into me and our coffee got spilled into his shirt and his the one to be mad" I explained to her angrily "Take a chill pill, wait did you say 'boy'?" She asked happily.

"Yeah?" It was more of a question "is he cute?" She asked dreamy but before I could answer her stupid question our professor came in with his book.

"Good morning everyone" he greeted us happily "Good morning" we students greeted in Union. Mr.Caileyman was our professor in English literature, his hair was starting to get bald but he was fun to be with, he was about 56 years old and served the school for more than 10 years, today he wore his long bring pants and brown Americano and his boat shoes.

"Before we start, you all have a new classmate" he said "Mr.Valentine?" Mr.Caileyman called the transferee and he came inside. Wait, it's the boy who bumped into me. It's okay I'll just ignore him.

His eyes started strolling around like scanning the whole room until his eyes landed on me, he smirked?

"Mr. Valentine, your going to sit at the middle-Side row along with Ms.Perez and Ms.Cortez" he said while pointing at the empty seat beside me. I think I have a bad omen today.

He started walking towards the empty seat and then sat there comfortably like nothing happened. "Nice meeting you here" he said in a shock-tone.

"Like wise" I sarcastically said, "I think we had a bad start, let's start over?" He asked but I just ignored him and paid attention to the lesson since Mr.Caileyman started his lesson. Our lesson for today was about Romeo and Juliet and hey I hate tragedy but I still listened.

The class went smoothly until I didn't know that it ended. "Alexia, let's get something to eat" I said as I stood up and picked my books, then someone pocked me in my shoulder, I turned around and got shocked that he was so near me, our nose almost touched.

"Umm, wha-what" I stuttered "I never got your name" he said smirking "my name is get-out-of-my-face" I said rudely, "well hello get-out-of-my-face, I'm Romeo Valentine" he said while smiling brightly revealing his white straight teeth.

"I don't care" I said and then grabbed Alexia's arm and pulled her with me.

His so annoying!!