Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Sarah's Pov

I grabbed Alexia's arm and stormed out the hallway, then I randomly pulled Alexia into a room. "Hey wait up" Alexia stopped me by stamping her feet at the tiled floor, "What was that all about" she curiously asked while raising her eyebrows. "His just annoying" I answered quickly without hesitation. "Do you even know who he is?" She said dreamily. What is she thinking?.

"I don't know" I played dumb "His Fuckin' Romeo Valentine the hot heir of CEO Joaquim Valintine" she said with dreamy eyes, "Wait did you say Joaquim Valentine?" I asked again hoping that I heard wrong "The one and only" She said.

Joaquim Valentine is my father's best friend and they were planning on  arranging a marriage for both their heir (that means me and Romeo) to protect their wealth. Joaquim Valentine was known to have a multimillion oil company around Asia, Europe and At the 24 states. Yesterday, I was supposed to meet him at my parents' place when I ran away because I don't want that A.M. "His freakin hot" she added

Alexia then grabbed her phone on her purse and opened a video file and showed it to me. It was Romeo at his gym?. How did she get this anyways

I started to sweat watching his naked body on the phone having  push ups, he had six packed abs and a large muscular body, I didn't had a chance to observe is so I observed him by grabbing Alexia's phone and leaned onto something. He had hazel brown eyes and hair, his jawline was in a good shape, he had a fair skin and tall too.

"Ummm, someone is interested" Alexia said making me go back on the real world "I'm just observing" I explained "More like checking him out" she said smirking but I still continued watching anyways.

He started doing push downs making his biflexes visible and move, his body was steaming hot. "Oh my, I wonder what he tastes like" I said without thinking, "look at those abs, his steaming hot Alexia!!" I squealed while I watched his large butt going up and down "How should I feel when He spanks me" I said without thinking again, I then mentally slapped and kicked myself for saying those "Facts"?.

Why am I feeling this? I never had this feeling since me and Blake broke up.

"Ummm, I'm sorry? I didn't mean anything I said" I told Alexia but she seemed to have a smirk on her face.

"I don't think so" she said with a smirk and then pointed at my back. We were at the faculty?, well I didn't know, I just randomly stepped inside with Alexia.

I turned my back and found out that I was leaning at the

Announcement button and turned it on.