♡ Alexithmyia !! ♡

~This is just the introduction so you can learn a few things of this character. You can skip this, if you'd like.~

~♡♡♡~

My mom was a- uhh let's just say a very old-fashioned woman. She believed the purpose of a woman was solely to cook and clean for man. She also believed that a woman who strived to be greater was just an idiot.

All my childhood, I'd degrade myself.
"Why are you so fat? No man will ever love you!" I'd tell myself as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My mom was very beautiful, too bad my dad was a narcissistic asshole, who only cared about himself.

I'd blindly listen to my mother rant about women who were confident about themselves, while she degraded them calling them names like, 'Whore' 'Slut' 'Attention-seeker'... I hated living here.

One of my worst experiences, was when I was 17. I woke up one night at about 11:47PM, to go to the kitchen, and eat some leftover spaghetti my mom had made that night, but before I got out I heard the door swing open, my dad drunk... like always. My mom worried, yelling things like "Where were you?!" and "Why are you here so late?!" I looked through small hole I had in my room, from the time my dad had punched the wall because he found out I was suspended for punching a boy who tried to grope me. I didn't tell him that last part, I knew he'd tell me something like "you probably asked for it, you fucking slut!" I didn't need another reminder that I was worthless.
Anyways, back to that night... my dad ended up punching my mom, and told her to mind her own fucking business. My mom obediently listened and went back to her room.

I saw him walk to my room, I quickly ran back to my bed, and pretended to be asleep- I wasn't trying to get scolded for being awake.. I wish I hadn't done that. He open the door quietly, and walked to my bed where he then put his hands between my thighs.. My eyes widened, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I cried. He looked at me angrily, "Stop acting like you're so innocent, we both know you were just begging to be touched you fucking slut!" "i- i'm not a slut..." I said quietly. He just slapped me, and left. I cried for hours, until I finally fell asleep

The next day, I pretended like nothing happen.. we all did. I couldn't stand being here another second. After a few hours passed, and my parents were finally asleep, I woke up in the middle of the night, and got dressed. I put on a plain, black hoodie, some sweatpants I had laying around, and my black converse. I wasn't trying to look good, I just wanted to get the fuck out as soon as possible. Once I got ready, I got my backpack, packed some clothes, and took their money. I was about to grab their keys, when I saw my dad looking at me, with smirk.

"fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck." I said under my breath. He then made an angry expression, "What are you doing so late at night, hm?" He got closer, grabbed my hair, and as he was about to yank it- I bit his hand as hard as I could- which tasted so fucking gross. "FUCK! YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I then hit him with all my strength with the closest object I saw nearby, a pan. He passed out on the floor unconscious, to my luck he had been drinking so it made sense it was so easy to knock him out. My mom woke up, and walked to the kitchen, where we were. She just looked at me with a sad and disappointed expression. She didn't say anything, and neither did I. I just ran away with the keys, got on the car and went as far away as I could. I put on the aux cord and blasted 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance.
"Fuck.." I softly giggled to myself as I realized what I had just done. This was the happiest I had ever been.

~686 words!! I'm really proud of myself.. So, if you have any thoughts or recommendations on what you'd like to see in the future don't be shy, and let me know !!~