♡ Eros !! ♡

~♡♡♡~

I silently sweeped the floors, as I thought about what I had said last night to Alex...
How much of an idiot, am I?
Saying something like that... I really let my feelings show.
Why did I give him the spare key to my house this morning... Hm, I wonder, if he'll actually come, or am I gonna come home alone, like a fucking idiot?'
Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted as I was trapped in the arms of someone.
They smelled like vanilla and lavender, and I felt like I was in heaven for just a few seconds. I turned around, and noticed it was Lucas. He gave me a bright smile and almost immediately greeted me.

"O-oh, Lucas what are you doing here?" I was so flustered, this feeling was so unusual. I don't remember the last time I felt so.. safe?
"Uhm.. I was just wondering if I could go and hang out with you... i-in your..um..house?" He was speaking in such a low tone, but I could still make out the words.
'W-wait fuck.. but what if Alex does come.. he probably won't and I don't want to upset Lucas'

"Yeah, sure, my shift ends in half an hour, so you don't have to wait he-"

"B-but I want to..err spend time with you." he interrupted.

"I'm serious, you don't have to.." I chuckled, "I'm just going to bore you, and there's not anything fun here-"

He grabbed my hands, and put it against his cheeks.
"Please, Y/N.. I really want to hang out with you.." He gave me puppy eyes, and it made it impossible for me to say no.
I sighed, "Fine, but don't make a mess, got it?" His face lit up, and he almost reminded me of a dog.
I sighed, 'I have to start learning how to say "no" to him..'

My shift finally came to an end, and Lucas helped me out around the store with a few things. I turned off the lights, closed the store, and got into my car. The whole ride, I was just hoping Alex hadn't come inside my house..

Once we finally entered my room, I looked around discreetly, so Lucas wouldn't notice me being paranoid.
He sat down in the living room, and I gave him some wine.
"Uh, Lucas could you wait for a few seconds? I have to do something real quick, ok?"

"Hm, oh yeah.. sure? It's your house you don't have to tell me" He giggled.

I went inside my room and closed the door. Suddenly, someone pushed me against the wall. They wear wearing a black mask, so they took it off. It was Alex, he was giving me a smug face.
'FUCK- W-WHAT AM I GONNA DO? Shit... I cant fuck Alex right now, with Lucas here..'

Alex kneeled, and started kissing my thighs, "I'm just a criminal, aren't I? You've caught me, so please punish me, mistress.."

"Hm, so you know your place? Good." I grabbed his hand, and threw him on the bed.
"I want you on all fours." He did as he was told, and I put some lube in his ass.
"Hngh..ah, p-please put your cock inside me..."

"Don't make so much noise, we have visitors." I ignored his begging.

"hah..v-visitors..b-but what if they hear us??" He looked so nervous, it was so cute.

"Exactly, so be quiet." I put a vibrator inside him, and left the room.

I noticed Lucas hadn't moved at all.
'Wow, he's so..obedient.'

"What took you so long, y/n?" He looked a but upset, "was I being annoying, so you wanted some time alone.. or was it b-becau-" I noticed his eyes were tearing up.

'Why is he crying?' I was super confused, but I noticed he had drank 2 cups of wine...
"Ugh, you idiot- This shit is strong.." I sighed, and started ruffling his hair.
I sat next to him, and he put his head on my lap.