♡ Pacify Him !! ♡

~♡♡♡~

I

was at work, as usual, and do you remember that customer that I had a strange, yet cute encounter with? Well now he's a regular customer.

He comes in everyday, and he's such a bright soul! Strangely enough, I hear he's only there when it's my shift. I should be worried, but he looks too innocent and kind to be a creep or anything like that.

"Uhh, h-hello.. ♡" His voice sounded like if the bright sun was coated with a soft layer of honey, and gifted to an angel. He was too adorable, and I just couldn't get enough of it.

"Hey, good afternoon Lucas! Need any help?" I gave him a soft smile, my manager forced me to be EXTRA EXTRA nice to him, since he was a regular costumed who obviously took a liking to me, and I'm gonna be honest there ain't no complaints.. 👀

I noticed his face was pink, and before I could ask if he was okay, I heard him mumble, "y-you remembered.." I saw him smiling at the ground.

I know it might seem strange, that we seem close, but that's because we actually see each other a lot when I'm out shopping, or when I'm at restaurants. We end up talking, and I've learned a bit about him.

"Heh..how could I forget you? :)  " I responded, 'wait, that sounds a bit flirty-'
I looked back at him, and he didn't seem affected.
'phew, I didn't want him to think I was lovesick about him, or anything..' I internally, sighed in relief.

"Well, h-here you go. ♡" He gave me the items he had chosen, and I noticed he was getting more comfortable around me and wasn't stuttering so much anymore.
He paid,  I gave him his reciept, and he left.

A few hours passed, and finally my shift was over.
'I'm so tired..I'll tell Alex J don't feel like playing today..." I wished everyone a Good Night, and left.

I got home, and noticed Alex waiting for me.
"What took you so long, idiot?" He was doing this on purpose, he knew the consequences, and wanted to be punished.
I was too tired, so I teased him instead.
"There were a few cute guys, so I couldn't help but stay a little long~" I said, with a teasing smile.

"W-what?? I- I mean whatever, I don't care.. tch.." He pouted.

I giggled, "I'm joking, Alex~" I flicked his forehead.
"Tch, stop that, dumbass.." He was back to his old, grumpy self.

We got to our rooms, and as I was opening my door, Alex hugged me from behind. It was so unexpected, I just froze..
"y-you only see me, right? I'm the only one you've ever done this with..i- I'm your first.." He buried his face on the crook of my neck, and his breathing gave me chills.

"Alex, you know this is strictly a sex relationship. We're just fuck buddies, our love lifes have nothing to do with this." I said coldly, I couldn't have him get the wrong idea.
He finally let go of me, I turned around to see him, and I saw him chuckle.
"Pffft, y'know I wasn't serious. Have you seen yourself? Why would I ever have feelings for you? You're so naive to ever think anyone could be attracted to you. There so many hotter women, and you'd think I'd waste my time on you?! I mean-" I slapped him.

"This relationship is over, you fucking asshole." I scowled at him.
I walked to my room, and slammed the door.
I could feel tears streaming down my face, it wasn't because I was sad, it was because I was trying to stop myself from breaking his jaw.
'Why does every man treat me like I'm some fucking monster?!'

Alex P.O.V

'N-no..I fucked up..i- why am I such a fucking asshole.. I'm an idiot..I hate myself so much.." I stayed out for a while, as if she'd get out.. heh..I really am an dumbass..
I opened my door, and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I lit the end, and started puffing it. I looked out the window, and tried to calm myself down..

I sighed, 'Even after all these years, you still seem to haunt me, huh, mel? I just know you'd be laughing at my face, right now.. Maybe, if I hadn't met her, I wouldn't have ended up like this...'
I laid down, and faced the wall, in deep thought.

'All these years, I was nothing but an asshole who fucked women, then left expecting to receive even just a bit of affection.. I thought that, if I didn't show my true feelings, maybe I wouldn't get hurt..' I chuckled to myself,"what's the point in even regretting? I fucked up, and she probably hates me..."

Finally, something hit me, 'y/n became a part of my life, the moment I met her, she truly made me happy..pfft.. am I actually just realizing this? whatever, I sound so corny thinking about this..'

"sigh, whatever she hates me, and I can't fix the damage that I've caused. I'll just k-keeping hooking up with other people.."
I grabbed the sheets, and covered myself up. I closed my eyes slowly, and fell asleep.

~♡♡♡~

*This one might've been a bit short, BUT IT WAS NIGHTMARE TO FINISH- this chapter was probably a 'meh' but it took so long to finish.*