♡ Fiendish !! ♡

~♡♡♡~

"hnghh..hahh..ahh..mmm" He finally came again, and I noticed he was getting tired.
I took off the dildos I had put in his ass, and I also took off the vibrators I had placed in both his nipples and dick.

He sat at the edge of bed, and said nothing.
"Uhh, look I'm sorry..about what I just did- you probably felt uncomfortable the whole time, and I'm truly sorry. If you'd like, I won't bother you any-" I was interrupted with Alex crashing his lips against mine.

I kissed back, and finally let go.
"W-what was that?!" I asked in confusion.
"tch..you see the problem is that I actually DID like it.. a bit too much.." He looked away annoyed, but visibly blushing.

"I'd like to keep this relationship going...y'know as sex partners.." Alex said looking at me, dead serious.

"I'd like that too.." I said, giving him a soft smile.

I remember reading an article about 'Aftercare' and how important it is after these kinds of plays.
I quickly stood and told Alex to stay there. I was new to this whole stuff, so I got a cold, glass of water and some chocolate chip cookies I had.

I walked into the room, where he was and placed the cookies on my nightstand. I went to bathroom and prepared a bath for him.
"Uhh, what are you doing?" He interrupted me.
"Well, since it's your first time doing this, I don't want you to just walk out feeling used or uncomfortable, so I want you to feel as comfortable as you want." I hugged him, and he buried his face in my chest. I just patted his head.

After he took a shower and cleaned himself up, he ate some cookies, and we had a talk about how far this relationship would go.
Basically, this was strictly a sex relationship, I told him about how I had commitment issues, and we just talked about our problems.

He finally left, and after that day we were very close.
Everytime I come from work, he's always waiting for me outside.
He always plays it off saying stuff like "Tch, I just happened to hear you, and knew you'd probably miss me, since I'm probably on your mind 24/7" He snickered, and gave a proud smile.

"You're right, you're so adorable I just can't stop thinking of new ways, to punish you until you're too weak to even walk." I gave him an innocent smile, and went inside my room. Leaving him red, and horny.
"Tch..you're so mean."

He went inside his room, but since our rooms were so close, I could hear his muffled moans.
"nghh...y-y/n..hah.."
I just giggled, he was so transparent sometimes.
'What a tsundere.' I thought.

~The Next Day~

I heard a knock at my door, and knew it was Alex. He was holding a package, that I had ordered.
"I found this in your front door, what is it anyway?" He asked, trying to seem uninterested.

"Would you like to find out?~" I said, in a teasing voice.
"hmph..you're always messin' with me like this.." He gave me a blushing, pouty face.

I chuckled, and just softly patted his head.
He just smiled at me, innocently.

"Hm, let me see what I got." I opened the box, and took out a strap-on, whips, leashes, and more toys.
Alex just blushed, and kept looking at
the leash.

"You've been a good boy, all week, so I'll let you choose this time."

"uhh, i- I've been r-reading about- I'm not saying I like this! but I've read about 'pet-play' and i- I just wanted to try it out with you..." He looked away in embarrassment.
"Hmm, pet-play..oh yes! I've heard about that before!"

'I've actually been wanting to try this one for a while. I was just afraid, he'd think I was weird.'

I grabbed the leash, and put it on his neck.
"Is it ok like that? I hope I'm not hurting you." I was actually worried because I really wanted him to enjoy this, since he was being really sweet all week.
"hm? it feels fine, don't worry about me.. I just want to make you f-feel nice.." He mumbled.

My heart melted, I kissed his forehead.
"C-could you do that more often.."
"Sure.." I smiled.

I finished putting the leash on, and our new game had started.
He took off his clothes, and was now fully naked.
I grabbed a dick shaped, vibrator that had a fluffy tail, and I put it in his hole.
"haah..mm..nghh, y-y/n.." I slapped him, and pulled on the leash.
"I thought I told you to call me d/n."
"y-yes..sorry d/n..~"
"Turn around, I wanna see your ass."
"ngh..d-don't say it like that.."
He turned around, and the sight of him being so submissive, yet a bit bratty was such a turn-on.

I took off my clothes, but left my bra and panties on. I grabbed the strap-on, and put some lube on it.

I took of the vibrator without letting him know.
"Haahh...nghh..~"
"Now be a good pet, and don't make so much noise. If I hear you moan, I'll punish you."

I put my dick inside his hole, and without a thought, I started thrusting into him as fast as I could.
He was biting his arm, to try and stop his moans.

'I know I told him not to moan, but this is cheating..'
I pick him up, and made him face me.
I smirk, and start pounding into him.
"hnghh..ah.." He was covering his mouth. I grabbed his arms, and put them against his head. I proceeded to place a small vibrator on his nipple, and stroke his dick

"Haaahhhh...ahhh...mmm...d-d/n d-don't stopp..nghhh..~" He was a moaning mess, and was drooling all over the place. He finally came, and I looked at him with a sadistic smile.

"I thought I told you to keep quiet."

"ngh..you did this on purpose..mm"

I grabbed the whip, and put Alex on all fours. I took a moment to admire how fucking hot he looked.
"what? can't keep your eyes off me, huh? I get it I'm hot, I'm not surprised even you f-" I hit him, with whip.

"What were you saying, slut? "
"a-ah..heh, w-was that supposed to hurt? you're so weak-k.." He said, with so much pride in his voice.

"Oh, is that so? Fine let's do this a bit more interesting." I grabbed a cock ring, and dick vibrator.
I put the cock ring in him,
"w-what's that? I-it feels..weird.." I then put the vibrator and put it to the highest level.
"Shall we keep going?"

"nghh..hah..y-yes please.."

I whipped him again, but since he was being bratty he said, "ahh...th-that's all? keep trying, m-maybe then you'll actually p-put a mark on me..", with a teasing grin, I laughed, "Oh, so this is how you want to play, baby boy? Fine then, let's do it your way. A pet, isn't supposed to be be talking back to their masters, are they?"

~Fastforward 10 minutes later~

"Uhh..sorry if I hurt you, I probably went too far-" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.
"Are you kidding me? This felt amazing.. this is why I'm seeing you. I want you hurt me, and break me until I can't walk for days. Uh- I mean it was nothing.. "

I flicked his forehead..
'How cute..", I thought.

We finally cleaned up, and cuddled for a while, I had to help him walk to his room because his legs felt weak.
"Whew, I'm so tired... I'll just take a shower, and finally go to sleep.."

I took a quick bath, and starting changing.

~♡♡♡~

*Ok, so many will probably remembera different ending to this chapter- I changed it, because the concept of a stalker character didn't really fit the plot. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about. This just goes to anyone who was confused.*