♡ Hubris !! ♡

~♡♡♡~

I woke up, and my head hurt like hell.
"ugh..fuck.." I groaned.
Suddenly, I got memories of what had happened last night.

"FUCK- uggghhh I forgot that happened, I really lost my virginity to a guy at a fucking bar.." I was so pissed at myself, but something about that guy's submissiveness was so attractive.

"oh, good thing I don't have to go to work today otherwise I'd probably be scolded by my manager..." I got chills just thinking of her angry face..

'Hmm, I feel like I was supposed to do something important today but I just cant re-' Then it hit me, today was the day I finally moved out of this shitty motel !
"FUCKK IM GONNA BE LATE!" I sprinted out of bed and got dressed. I put on, a casual outfit. I grabbed the boxes and suitcases, which had my belongings, that I had prepared a few days ago. I stuffed them in my car, and left as fast as I could.

Once I got to the apartment, I went inside and was greeted by a sweet, old lady that would give me the keys to my new home. Luckily, I didn't have many things, so it was pretty easy to carry my stuff inside. I realized I would have neighbors, so I planned many conversations topics while unpacking, just so I could make a few friends there.

After I finally finished unpacking, I heard one of my neighbors' door open. I walked out of my room, and quickly greeted them because I was happy to have new neighbors...but I wasn't ready for this response.

"Hey, my name is y/n, I'm gonna be your new neighbor, so I thought we could get to know each other a bit." I sounded confident, but I was panicking inside because he looked, so hot.
He was literally my type.
He had black, silky hair, and gorgeous pitch, black eyes accompanied by a small mole next to one. He had a nose ring, gold chain, and he wore a 'My Chemical Romance' black hoodie with grey sweatpants. He looked like a porcelain doll. He was clearly an e-boy or maybe just a fuckboy.

"tch. so you're gonna keep staring, or what?" He looked at me smirking, yet looking at me with a cold expression.

"Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, I have a hangover, so I'm not really in my best state right now." I calmly explained, even though I'm not technically lying, the real reason is because I wanted to do so many things to him, but I obviously couldn't say that.
'God, I'm so fucking weird.'

He looked slightly disappointed it wasn't because of him. He clearly thinks very highly of himself, how interesting.

"So, what's your name?" I softly smiled, as I asked him.

"My name, is Alex.." he said, in an annoyed voice.
"Oh, well.. Alex I was wondering if-"

*SLAM!*

'He- he just slammed the motherfucking door on me, while I was talking...' I was shocked.

'heh, this kid thinks he's the shit, huh? I really want to beat the fuck out of him' I went inside, and finally Hell was unleashed.
I didn't yell, since the walls weren't very soundproof. I just thought of so many things I wished I could tell that kid. I've never met someone so fucking annoying or rude.

~One Week Later~

I noticed he'd bring a new girl almost every day, and have sex with a different girl EVERYDAY. The walls aren't soundproof, and they're loud as fuck.
"hngh...hah.. AHH!! MMM..YESS!!" I heard the girl moaning, and weird smacking sounds through the wall.
'It's 3 in the fucking morning, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO STOP' I groaned as I tried to sleep.

"Tch, shut up you're being so loud. God, you're annoying.." His words were so cold, you could almost feel the temperature drop.

'huh? why the fuck would he say that?!' I thought.

I heard her give him, what I assume was a slap, then I heard stomping sounds, and finally a door slam.
'ugh, is this really what I'm gonna have to go through everyday?' I groaned. 'This was even worse, than the motel.'

~♡♡♡~

*I feel like I'm improving in my writing- even if it's just a bit idk*