Episode 2: Escape To/From Atlantis!

We start the story by seeing a Glomgold Industries Employee training video.

Flintheart: Glomgold Industries! (Shows a duck with an idea as Glomgold takes it and puts a Glomgold stamp on it) Take an idea. Make it your own. (Stamps a car) Better. (Stamps a tree) Faster. (Stamps a baby duck) Cheaper! (Shows a silhouette of Scrooge) That's the motto of the world's most beloved Scottish billionaire duck, (bursts through the silhouette) Flintheart Glomgold!

Then we see Glomgold in his office surrounded by 4 female ducks dressed up in Scottish uniforms playing bagpipes.

Flintheart: Welcome, new employees, to Glomgold Industries, (shows him with other employees in a factory) where our employees are the greatest treasure of all!

Then the video ends as we see Glomgold clapping.

Flintheart: Glomgold, Glomgold, Glom...

He stops chanting as he sees that the people he hired weren't chanting with him.

Flintheart: Fine. Enough glad-handing. You're hear because you are the best of the cheapest. With your help, and my carefully crafted master plan we'll find the fabled lost jewel of Atlantis, and finally making me the richest duck in the world! [Mwahahahahahaaa!] (Grabs company IDs) But first, here are your company IDs. Also good for 40% off life rental in case of emergency. Gabby McStabberson.

Then Gabby gets up from her seat and grabs her ID

Flintheart: Hack and Slash Smashkinov.

Then Hack and Slash gets up from their seats and grabs their ID

Flintheart: Donald Duck. (Sees that he hasn't came to get his ID) Duck? Duck!

Then Donald gives him the "just a minute finger" as he nervously laughs and talks on his cellphone with his brother-in-law.

Donald: Now remember, bedtime is at nine, and no sugar after seven. Oh, and-

Then we see F/N with his head out of the top of a submarine.

F/N: Relax, Donald, If I can build a ray gun out of old soda cans, tin foil, popsicle sticks, a mirror, a spring, and a magnifying glass, I can take care of my own boys for the weekend. Just focus on your new job, I can handle it. Besides, we've a low-key day planned.