Episode 3: Daytrip of Doom!

It's morning time at the McDuck Manor and we see Scrooge McDuck waking up from his bed as he stretched and yawned. He gets out of his bed, puts his slippers and bathrobe on, then open his window curtain and looks out the window.

Scrooge: Ah! Good morning, you gleaming bit of bounty.

Then we see him looking at his enterprises, home of his money bin. Then we see Beakley burst through the door with a tea pot, tea cup, and a newspaper on a silver platter in her hands looking like a mess with you darts on her face.

Scrooge: Beakley?

She closed the door with her foot as all the darts fall off her face.

Beakley: I feel I should prepare you (place the silver platter next to Scrooge) for what's out there. (Pours Scrooge some tea)

Scrooge: How bad can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter. (Walks out of room while taking) Errant roller skate left on the stairway.

Then we hear a toy gun rattling as you darts fly towards them. Before they hit, Scrooge grabs the silver platter as the darts hit it and the tea set flies up in the air. Then Beakley catches them before they fell on the floor as Scrooge spoke.

Scrooge: An elaborate series of cutthroat war games.

Then we see Huey running with a toy dart gun in his hand as Dewey shoots at him with his.

Dewey: Take that.

Then he stops and shoots at him.

???: Dewey!

Beakley: Oh thank God.

Then we see F/N walk towards Dewey with a serious look on his face as Dewey looks at him with a scared look until he crouches down and takes the gun from his hand and does a targeting position.

F/N: Don't yell at your target before you fire, son. (Toss the gun back to him as he stand back up) You'll lose the element of surprise.

Dewey: Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, Dad!

Then Dewey runs off as F/N walks off along Scrooge as Louie passed by them. Then started firing at Dewey while laughing as he runs while dodging all the darts. Then the darts hit a vase as it started to fall over until Beakley caught it while laying on the floor.

Louie: Good hands, Beakley.

Then Louie ducked as darts came his way then fired back and ran towards the others.

Beakley: When I said you two should spend more time with your family, I did not mean move them in.

Scrooge: Well it wasn't my idea.

Then Beakley got up and put the vase back as she glares at F/N.

F/N: (shrugs) What? So I wanted to be closer to my kids. Can you blame a guy? And if that's a crime, then I guess I'm guilty.

Then we see everything in infrared vision as we see Louie run down the hall.

Louie: Whoo-hoo! [Hahahaha!]

Then we see Webby hanging upside-down on a chandelier with infrared goggles on.

Webby: Target acquired.

Then we see Louie walking around as Webby shot her grabbling hook at the other chandelier and fires at him as he runs away. Then Louie trips over a wire as pillows where fired at him, causing him to fall over.

Louie: You set traps? It's just a game.

Webby: You're not a player, you're a pawn.

Dewey: [nervously chuckles] Well, Webby, maybe take this down a notch.