- The Backstory -

Name: (Y/N) Kirishima

Quirk: Transformation and black wings with horns (you can transformation into a angel or a demon your angel form can for water or ice while your demon side can make fire or lava)

Hair color: Black

Eye colors: (left) Red (right) white/light blue|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                          10 years ago

•(Y/N)'s POV•

I was walking through the park when I saw Eijirou sitting on a bench.  I ran up to him and said with a big smile, "Mommy and daddy are waiting for us to come back home now!"

He looked at me, jumped up, grabbed my hand and almost dragged me back to mom and dad.  "Hey, you know I can walk myself," I told him with a pout.  He looked back at me with a smile and just kept walking.

I stopped when I spotted a jar with a tarantula in it in my parents' hands.  I looked at it with complete awe.  I've always wanted one ever since I learned about the at school. "Thank you mommy and daddy!" I gave them a big, cheeky grin.  "I'll name you..." I mumbled, thinking of a name for it. "Spidey!" I lifted the tarantula up into the air victoriously.

I took my tarantula everywhere except for school, because I was scared it would get smashed.  My parents, however, were scared that they would get bit so when I got home Spidey would jump on my shoulder and stay there for the rest of the day.

It was the weekend so Eijirou and I went to go play at the park.  It was a few houses away so we went alone.  Once we got there we played until we saw some other kids our age. We went in there direction to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, I'm Kirishima (Y/N)!  What's your name?" I waved.  "Bakugou Katsuki, and that nerd over there is Deku." The ash blonde haired boy said confidently. "H-hi" The greenette named Deku waved nervously.

We played for a little and they eventually left a little after Eijrou and I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hope you like it this far I'll try to make one once a week or twice a week idk but yeah thank you for reading this far! Bye bye

Editor note: Just came back and fixed some things

Have a nice day/night/afternoon/this-is-getting-too-long