one.

(Y/N)'s POV

Present time

-------

'I woke up in my bed, but last time I was at my desk reading hero stories.  I guess Eiji carried me to my bed.  I'll have to thank him later'

I got up to the smell of bacon with eggs.  Today was my first day of UA, since both Kirishima and I got in.  Before we went we trained like crazy,  so we were pretty sore from all of it, but I stayed up later so I can study hero stories.

When I got down mom was making some pancakes.  I guess she saw that we were training last night. "'Morning sweetie!" Mom greeted with a smile on her face. "'Morning," I gave a small wave back.  I looked and saw Eijiro already eating. "Hurry or we'll be late for class!" He said with a mouth full, making it sound muffled.  I walked to the table and was enlightened to the smell of bacon.

I hurried to put my uniform on and ran downstairs where Kirishima was waiting for me.  He grabbed my hand and we ran to UA.

We got there and this school was bigger than my whole apartment building we walked in and tried to get directions to class 1-A, because this bitch is huge it's almost a maze.

We got to our class and it was loud since there was an ash blonde boy yelling at the class.  I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder and, with a smile, I said ,"Can you please shut the fuck up?"  He gave me a small look of surprise before he quickly sat down and shut up. I smiled at him and gave him a pat saying,  "Good boy." I walked away to an empty seat I sat next to Kirishima.

HugE TimE sKip (editor's quakin')

The bell rang for lunch so I got up and took out my lunch that mom packed for us.  Kiri moved his desk to mine and we ate together.   We talked a little about the future and stuff.

"Hey! You with the two colored eyes!" I looked over and saw the same boy who was yelling. "Yea?" I looked at him with calm eyes as he let out a sigh and said, "Can I sit here," looking away.  I turned to Kiri and he nodded.  "Sure," I smiled.

He brought his desk over and we chatted.  Then he said, "Never caught you name." I looked at him and said, "The name's Kirishima (Y/N)."

He looked at me with surprised eyes and muttered, "Name's Bakugou Katsuki.  I'm the boy 5 years ago remember? With that damn Deku," he gave an annoyed look while pointing at the green haired boy.  I waved at Deku to get his attention I motioned him to come sit with us and we caught up with each other.

'I'm glad I made it.  If I didn't pass, then we wouldn't have got this chance' I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my fellow people if you like this so far and you haven't followed please follow we would really appreciate it now bye bye have a great day or night or whatever

Editor note (call me Boomy): *cough* It'd be preferred if you voted the story though *cough*

Word Count: 541