three.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of an explosion.  It scared the crap out of me, so I jumped up cause I thought someone might be robbing me.  I found out it was Bakugou exploding my alarm clock.

I looked at him with a somewhat 'bruh' expression. "You're paying for another one," I deadpanned with tired eyes.

He looked at me and 'tch'ed.  Oh, I was like, "Bish how dare you 'tch' at me," and flipped him off.  He did the same.

Then I woke everyone up and kicked them out so I could get ready.

A few minutes later

After I was done with my shower it was around 6, so I hurried to get on my school outfit and ran out the door.  I jumped off the stairs and literally (no seriously) flew my way to school.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" I looked back to see Kirishima running his ass off.  I flew down and swept him away, like how seagulls steal all my flipping food at the beach.

"Thanks for the ride," Eijirou gave me a thumbs up/

"No problem"

I heard giggling from Kiri and asked, "What's with you today?"

"No-nothing," he was able to get out from the giggling

"Mm-hmm~" I hummed, but quickly snatched his phone away and looked at the screen.

(Just pretend the girl is you I tried to find one similar to the one but nah it was being mean)(Editor: It's been confirmed that Wattpad is a meany)

(Editor: It's been confirmed that Wattpad is a meany)

I blushed like crazy and gave back Kirishima's phone.  "Fuck you, Kiri," I whispered to myself.

For the rest of the day I avoided everyone, ate outside the classroom, and avoided eye contact with anyone, so yeah...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello uhhh sorry for the very late update I've been very busy and I'm trying to get this out but I guess I'm to lazy idk anyways please vote and follow up and I'll see you next time buh-bye~! (0w0)/

And I've been busy too
This would've come out sooner but I was gone for a week so oops---
Sorry 'bout that
Anyway, hope you enjoyed