five

When you woke up you were cuddled up to Midoriya, but you wanted to get something to eat because you where hungry

When you woke up you were cuddled up to Midoriya, but you wanted to get something to eat because you where hungry.  So, you got up and went to the school's kitchen and tried to make pancakes, but you couldn't so the only person who knows how to cook is Bakugou (cough, what about SaTo? cough)

You were at Bakugou's door and took a deep breath before knocking.  No response.  Knocked again, and again, and again.  Before you could bang on the door, you were met with a tired Bakugou.

"What the hell are you doing up so late? School doesn't start in 3 hours!"

"I need help making pancakes!" You pleaded with an innocent smile.

"Ughm can't you do it yourself?"

You looked down shamefull and admitted, "I burnt the first one..."

Then a hand grabbed yours and you were being dragged back to the kitchen.  Next thing you know you where making pancakes with Bakugou (aWw, what a good boyo uwu).

Bakugou's POV

This child dragged me to the kitchen... Well, actually I did because she burnt the first pancake, but to be honest she looked really cute---

Wait what the fuck?! I didn't say that she looks stupid! That's what she looks like.

2nd (and third??) POV

"Is something wrong, Katsuki?" He didn't notice he was staring at you, so he looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks.  You giggled and finished the last pancake and put them on the table.   'cute' He thought sitting next to you eating one of the pancakes you made.

"Hey these are good..."  You were about to thank him but were cut off by him saying, "But still not better than mine," as he looked away from you.

"Thanks I was taught from the best," You smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello fellow people, sorry for the late updates it's just we're lazy so yeah and sorry it's probably short so yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time bye! Oh and please give us ideas we really need ideas of how to get Bakugou and (Y/N) together and not make deku and (Y/N) break up so yeah bye bye now? 😫✌

I'm not writing this so :|
wEeWoo
The little comments in the story were me, sorry
:,>