PROLOGUE

The shadow of the prestigious UA High loomed over your head as you got out of the taxi

The shadow of the prestigious UA High loomed over your head as you got out of the taxi. You couldn't believe you were there, standing where pro-heroes are formed whilst being taught by pro-heroes. Although you were 24, the school still filled you with awe, just like when you were a child. You walked up to the school, swiftly being stopped by a security guard.

"State your purpose," He said glaring down at you.

"I-I have an interview with Principle Nezu," you stated, pulling out your ID so the guard knew you were no villain. He nodded and opened the gate, allowing you to proceed inside. You walked inside while exhaling the breath you didn't know you were holding in. If a security guard made you nervous, you definitely were going to bomb this interview. You shook the thought out of your head and took another deep breath before entering Principle Nezu's office.

You smiled while walking in, trying to hold back your surprise to being greeted by a rodent in a suit.

"Ah, you must be Miss y/l/n! It's so great to finally meet you!" He smiled extending his paw. You smiled, shaking his paw gently "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Principle Nezu." You both sat down and proceeded with polite small talk. "All Might should be here very soon; he is helping me conduct your interview." You blinked, trying to contain your shock. All Might, the literal symbol of peace was going to be in the same room as you. Not only that, but he would also be helping conduct the interview. You nodded and smiled, trying to ignore the sudden knot that had formed in your stomach.

Right at that moment, All Might bursts through the door, hands on his hips and a smile on his face. "I AM HERE," He bellowed in the small office. Principle Nezu nodded, "We can see that All Might, now why don't you sit down so we start the interview." All Might cleared his throat, nodding and promptly sitting down next to Principle Nezu. It seemed that All Might was just as flustered as you were.

"So, Miss y/l/n, you applied to be our director of arts here at UA High, correct?"

You nodded, promptly pulling out your resume and art portfolio. All Might opened it gently with his large hands. He looked down at the images of your art in curiosity. "These are really good!" He boomed. You grinned at the compliment from the pro.

"You have all the credentials we are looking for and you've even passed a background test. Nowadays that's quite difficult to come by. Oh, remind again of your quirk?"

"My quirk is paint, the lipids in my body create a paint-like substance from in my fingertips. This allows me to create new pigments and shades. I can also create objects out of my paint as well." All Might nodded, listening, and looking down at your fingertips in curiosity.

"Well Miss y/l/n, UA is very interested in hiring you, however, you would have to commit to a new project the school is in need of."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Because we recently built dorms for our students, we would like it if you could create several art pieces. We want the dorms to be a place of comfort, that the students can truly call home. We believe artwork can help achieve that. We are also interested in having a mural in the courtyard."

You grinned, the idea of new art projects got you excited, but this was completely different. This was the UA High, and your art would be the representative. "I would be honored to create such art for your school."

Principle Nezu smiled and stood up, extending out his paw, "Well then, welcome to the team Miss y/l/n-"

"Please, just call me y/n," you said smiling, taking his paw. He nodded, "Welcome to UA High y/n."  

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

hello! since quarantine is still a thing, i decided to get back into my writing hobby. im currently on mha season four and im completely in love with the story and all of the characters of the show. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy writing it. don't be afraid to leave comments or reach out! <3

all the love, 

vangoghpoets