Past me

To past me -

You are so fucking stupid. Can't you take hold of your life? Just write! It's not that hard! Stop playing pity-party and get shit done. How can you help anyone if you spend your life wallowing? The thing isn't going to go away unless you make it.

So, make it go away. It's not that hard. Don't be a coward. Grab hold of something within your heart and make it go away.

Stop crying. You can't keep crying. They already don't like you, don't give them a reason to mock you. Stand tall. You have a battle to win. You can't prove them wrong if you're dead.

Tell Bio Guys to go fuck themselves. Tell him you aren't his sex toy. Tell those boys on snapchat you aren't interested. Block them. Tell everyone off. You do realize it's not normal to be sexually harassed your entire life, right? You do know something threatening to rape you is fucking awful, right?

Of course you do. Now, stop playing pity-party and get something done about it. Crying won't bring people on discord back to you. Cutting won't stop the past from hitting you like a train. Get up.

Get up.

You have a job to do. Stop fucking crying. You have a book to write, you have a world to help. They're fucking shitty for leaving you but you can't change that now.

Go back to work. You have a job to do. As long as people like her mom still hurt people, you have a job to do. Save someone - save anyone! Do something! 

Awareness isn't enough. You promised yourself you'd help them now do something about it. Stop crying. They're going to feel bad for you. Inspire don't sadden. 

People have it worse. Take a deep breath, and get back to work. You have a world to save. 

From,

June 17th 2020 me