(Y/n) Kibutsuji

"No. I'm not doing it." You fold your arms looking at the other side. "Why not?" Your big brother asked raising a brow. "I can't!" You shouted slightly to answer his question. "You can! You just won't!" He shouted slightly back to you "Fine! I won't!" You said. "You're a powerful demon, why won't you?" He said With an angry confused look. "I know that I'm a demon, but I'm not the type of demon who wants to kill humans!"

You were different. You were an invincible demon who can walk under the sunlight and shapeshift into anything. Basically you can do anything just like Muzan can do.

"Please! Killing the Hashira was our parents dream before they got killed!" He said. "Fine! What am I gonna do? Go straight up to their faces and go 1vs9 with them?" You said with a sarcastic tone.

"No, this may take years to fulfill this mission but you're going to be part of demon slayer corps and make yourself a Hashira so you could get closer to them and kill them."he said.You stared at him with a frown face. "What? You know how many years it takes to be part of demon slayer corps right?" You asked. "Yea.." he said. " Why don't you do it then!" You said with an angry face. " Okay! Then you'll take over my responsibilities and guide the lower and the uppers then!" He said with a smirk because he knew you don't want responsibilities on your hands. "Fine!" you sighed and admitting your defeat.

____________

"How can you join the corps? well,I know where their headquarters.." he told you. "Then?" You answered. "How about ' my parents died and I have wounds and I was wandering around cause I have nowhere to go and I become a Hashira!' that's my pretend story.." you gave him the idea.

( A/n: I know this is not how muzan acts when he's around in the real anime , but no one knows how he acts when he has a little sister right?so why not a little bit soft muzan?..😅)

He approved

________

Muzan gave you bruises and scars and told you were the headquarters. You wore a scared and sad emotion on your face.

Dammit why me? I hate this..

You muttered.

A few minutes , you arrived.

"H-hello?..." No one answered
"Hello?..is anyone there..?" As soon I stopped talking I heard footsteps  getting louder and louder.

"How did you get in here?" A black long haired boy asked.

So this is Giyuu Tomioka the Water Pillar...he's handsome..

you blushed slightly because of his looks.
"M-my parents died..I-I have nowhere to go...and..I don't k-know where I am..." You forced yourself to look like you were about to cry.

The man took his katana and he cut his palm with a katana and blood were dropping on the floor.

You were shocked.

"To- h-hey! What are you doing?" You forced yourself and worrying.

Shoot! I almost called out his name!

"You're a demon. You wounds are healed" he said. You looked at your wounds.He was about to slice you head off but you interrupted him.

"I'm half demon and half human," You told the truth since no one knew about you because you are unknown muzan's sister. "but I do not eat humans.." you continued. Tomioka-san gave me a confused look but at the same time emotionless. He seem to not believe what you told him and he is going to attack you.

"I don't eat humans..I told you.." you said.
"Come." He said.He stopped and turned around taking me to the headquarters. "W-where are you taking me?" You pretented to be confused. He did not answered you but he stopped walking and looked back to look at you with an emotionless face. You felt like his face meant 'are you coming or not' look. So you followed him.