Train

The bright light of the sun turned into a beautiful night. Tomioka-san has been carrying me like a bridal style for a while now. He stopped and put me down. "Let's rest here" he leaned onto a tree and drank water. I leaned on the other side of the tree where Tomioka-san is leaning. You sighed, you two were stuck in awkward silence you were hoping that he would start a conversation, seems like he won't.

You decided to start a conversation. "Tomioka-san? Am I going to be okay? Is training very hard?" You asked, you really don't know what you do if your training to be part of the corps, so you asked.

"It's not easy" he answered.

Wow..he answered my 'is training very hard' question only! He did answer if I'm going to be okay! Hmmph!

Moments later

Your head up high gazing and admiring the beautiful stars. You didn't even realize that Tomioka is asleep now. "Tomioka-san?" You wanted to ask him how's he doing but he didn't answer. You crawled closer to him to see what's his doing.

He's asleep..I shouldn't bother him...

You smiled, and took off you haori and wrapped your haori to Tomioka to make it as a blanket.

Your POV

You sensed a demon coming, and immediately stand up.

I can't sense the demon at the right....the left..at the back...up... there's only one left.

The demon pulled your foot from the ground, the air is thin that you can't breath properly. The demons were celebrating because they catched a human, they thought so. While they were celebrating you immediately ripped off one of the demons head without hesitation. The other 2 demons were shocked. The other demon disappeared and the other demon was starting to attack you. While you were dodging and attacking the demon that did the same, the demon that disappeared suddenly a while ago scratched my back, you got distracted and the other demon attacked you to your left, fortunately you dodge it but not completely, the attack from the left, left a scratch on your waist.

You were exposing blood, and made you out of control a little bit. Because your power is the more you expose blood the more you become powerful but you lose control.

You had enough, you ripped their heads at the same time, and casually dropped it. Then you got back on the ground and saw Tomioka looking for you while holding your haori.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He asked you. "I'm fine, but I have a lot of deep scratches" you said. He let you lie down on the ground to treat you wounds. "I'm going to treat your wounds" he said. "O-okay.."

You didn't have a choice but you took off your top to let Tomioka treat your wounds. But you were covering your breast. Tomioka treated your wounds at the back, you can feel Tomioka shaking.

He must be embarrassed treating me almost half naked..

You chuckled slightly, "what's funny?" He asked you. "N-nothing.."

You imagining Tomioka being embarrassed, that's why you chuckled.

When Tomioka was done treating your wound from the back. You turned around and your eyes met his. It was awkward for a bit. But he continued to treat my wound. He start wrapping your waist with a bandage, you can see him blushing and made you smile. You shaked your head, remembering your mission. It was a good opportunity to kill him. But you wanted to spend time with him more.

I can't! I just..can't! I can't kill you..I'm sorry brother...

_________

"We're here" he said. I saw a boy training by himself. He has earings and a scar on his face. The boy soon noticed me and he waved at me and smiled.

"Tomioka? So this is the girl I'm going to train?" Urukodaki walked towards Tomioka. "Yes, and it's the master's order" he nodded. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to  meet you!" You bowed at him to show respect. " I guess I'll be training two students at the same time again" Urukodaki sighed, taking me to his house. You looked back at Tomioka and waved goodbye at him, " Bye Tomioka-san! Can you visit me here often?" You asked. "Sure" he said and he looked back walking away. "When I have free time" Tomioka continued his words.
"Arigato, Tomioka-san!" You smiled.

_________

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" He introduced hiself and smiled.

So this is my classmate..his name is Tanjiro Kamado..and his sister's name is Nezuko Kamado..her sister is a demon who doesn't eat humans..just like my pretend story..

You were staring at Tanjiro blankly not hearing him calling you out. "Ummm?
(Y/n)?..(Y/n)?.." Tanjiro's voice were echoing in my mind.

I never thought there's such thing as demon not eating humans..

"Oh hey! I'm sorry!" You looked down. "I-its okay! No worries!" He smiled at you, scratching his head. "How many days have you been training Tanjiro-kun?" You asked. "Oh! I started training for about..a week now" he smiled.

Gosh..he never stop smiling..

"Oh.. Tanjiro-kun..would you mind teaching me what you learned..?" You asked. "Sure!" He smiled, "but I'm still not confident about what I learned" he scratched his back "It's fine!" You smiled
"Really?" He asked you. "Yes!" You smiled. "O-oh..? Are you sad (Y/n)?" He asked you with a confused look. "H-huh? How did you know?" You were shocked. "I have this skill that I'm born with, I can sense anything.." he told you "So what are you sad about?" He continued his words. " I-its actually a personal matter.." you looked away with a sad look.

I'm starting to like this kind of 'life'..I don't want to kill the Hashiras now.. especially Tomioka..

"You seem really sad (Y/n)..but! It's okay! I'll give you privacy! If by any chance that you're looking for me, I'll be just outside training!" He waved you a goodbye and smiled. "Thank you, Tanjiro-kun" you smiled back. 

"(Y/n) (L/n) , a half demon half human.." Urukodaki said "am I right?" He continued his words with a question. "Yes, that's right" you told him with a respectful tone. "Lets start training" Urukodaki went outside where Tanjiro is training, "Lets start here" Urukodaki while turning his head on the right side to look at you. "Yes" you nodded. Tanjiro smiled at you the moment he saw you standing beside Mr. Urukodaki looking ready to train.

 Urukodaki looking ready to train