I will go with you

"(Y/n)!" Tanjiro was smiling and was running towards you, he gave you a big hug "how was your first mission with Tomioka?" He asked you "it was..it was okay.." you said "Im glad that you're okay (Y/n)" he smiled and gave you a hug again "Thanks.." you hugged back

You were so tired and confused , "you're so familiar.." you recalled what the demon said to you, were so confused but you just shaked it off your head and decided to forget it.

____

I heard someone calling for help and immediately took my sword, Tomioka's injured so you have to deal this on your on.

I managed to find the person who was calling for help "My Wife! She's gone.." the husband was crying and was begging me to help him find his wife "Don't worry! I'll try my best to find your wife" you were about to find his wife "Wait!," The husband interrupted you "thank you and be careful, I dont want you to get hurt just because of me" he shouted "Don't worry" and you ran.

A bracelet..?..

You noticed someone running away from your right and followed it. You managed to catch up and it was a demon carrying a pregnant woman.

You took a deep breath
Fourth form , Striking tide!

Your eyes widened the moment the demon blocked your attack with his own attack.

You backed off a little bit
"You're so familiar.." the demon told you
"Aren't you the human I-" you immediately attacked him before he could finished his sentence , he kept dodging and hitting you, you were able to dodge some of his attacks. You were now aiming for the head but "yohoo, im right here" the demon whispered to your ear on the back and your eyes widened and the demon stabbed you.

You backed off and looked at your wound healed. "I can't help but I think I have met you" the demon told you , he teleported in front off "who are you?" The demon asked
You immediately jumped backwards.

He's fast..

You stood up and attacked him.
You maked him attack you because all he did was dodging , once he attacked you from your left you quickly dodge it and sliced his head and again he teleported to your back and you turned around where the demon teleported and sliced his head.

You can see the demon's eyes widened and you left.

You took the pregnant woman and returned her to her husband " Thank you so much" the husband smiled and you left.

"Im back" you opened the door revealing Tomioka "(Y/n)!" Tomioka was relieved that you were fine , he walked towards you and he hugged you "Im glad that you're okay" you were shocked , you were blushing "Tomioka.." He cut the hug "im sorry..Was I bothering you..?" He asked "N-no.."

______

"(Y/n)?" you were interrupted by Tanjiro thinking about your flashback about what the demon said on your first mission.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" you can see his head tilting behind the door looking at you.
"Yes , Im fine" you answered his question and smiled, your smile quickly fade away continue to wonder about it. Tanjiro nodded and left. You're pretty sure Tanjiro knows Im thinking something about serious and he decided to leave me alone and give me space.

Thank you Tanjiro-kun

You have been wondering about it for minutes and you were now getting annoyed about it because of the many questions you ask and none of them seem to have an answer, and you decided to forget it and thought he was just mistaken me by someone.