First Mission

You can see your destination.
You were nervous but confident.

"We're here" You said, you looked at Tomioka revealing his usual emotionless face.
You kinda wished that he would smile more often.

You immediately checked the town and asked people questions about the problem and if there is anything happened weird today.

"O-oh..I noticed this scratch but it doesn't look like it was made by a human" The person you asked told you and you asked her if you can look at it and she agreed, once you saw the scratch your eyes widened, you knew that kind of scratch is impossible for a human being to make. It was big but not that long.

"Thank you for showing me the scratch, but can I ask you one more thing?", "Sure", "Can you take me to one of the kidnapped pregnant women's house?" you asked and she agreed, she had a friend that is also pregnant, she explained that before she disappeared she was with her, they were talking about how they're doing being pregnant and after that they went to their houses and one of them disappeared, you were listening carefully.

"Here" she stopped walking in front of her friend's house.

"Thank you" you smiled and knocked on the door and a guy opened the door, he looks like he was crying, you asked him what is his relationship with the disappeared pregnant woman and he said its her wife, you comforted him and asked him if you can take a look in his house, he agreed.

You opened the door revealing the scratch. You took a look to confirm if it really is the same scratch like the other one you saw, and it is.

You thanked the husband and left, when you opened the door you saw Tomioka standing.

"Tomioka? How did you know I was here?" You asked " I didn't, I was about to check this house" he looked away "anyways, did you get information?" He asked you "Yes I did, every kidnapped women has a scratch in their houses, it seems like its a sign who's the next target is" you told Tomioka and he nodded, he got the same information he said.

An old lady offered you two to sleep in her house and you two decided to agree.
The old lady seems to know what we're doing. She told you about his son is also a demon slayer and was killed by a demon.

"Im sorry for you loss" you said to the old lady "It's fine, Im the one who started telling it about you anyways" she smiled and stood up "Now, now, It's getting very dark, follow me, I will lead you to your room" the old lady led you guys to a room. "Im sorry if this isn't enough, this room is the only available" she opened the room for us "So we are sleeping in the same room..?" You whispered "We only have a one futon left, is it alright?" The old lady asked you "It's fine, thank you" you smiled and went inside the room and Tomioka thanked the old lady and followed me.

Tomioka closed the door, "You're exhausted" he told you, "Yes.." you sighed
"Let's take turns on looking after the town" he said and you agreed

Not for so long, Tomioka opened the door to leave but you called him

"Tomioka-san!" You shouted slightly because people are already sleeping at time like this, he turned around to look at you, "Thank you for letting me rest, I promise it won't be long" you said, "Okay" he left.

"Okay"? Okay....

30 minutes you fell asleep.

(Y/n)! Run!
You panting, you were running away from someone you don't know, but an unknown woman told you to.

You can't see her face, I tried to but its just pitch black, I cant see anything.

While you're running , you kept looking back and because you kept looking back you tripped.