Chapter 1

Adrianne had just gotten out of the shower. She had a very long night with one of her clients. Adrianne looked in the mirror at her beautiful chocolate covered body, and then rubbed the carved initials on her face. She caught an instant flashback of when she was raped five years ago and snapped back to reality.

Adrianne was a well-known stripper in Trenton. Even though she didn't like stripping , she had to do what she had to do; since she was on her own since she was fourteen.

Her stage name was Chocolate and she lived up to it. She did everything ten times better than the rest. Her specialty was dripping over chocolate her body and inside her pussy, then let it drop out on stage. The crowd went wild every time. The more she did her trick, the more money she'd receive, and she did it all to pay for college.

At the time, Adrianne worked part time at the diner with the twins, Coco and Chyna, who was old heads of the strip club. She had a couple of regulars that she slept with. There were at least a hundred guys wanting her, but she was scared to catch any STD's.

Adrianne walked into the master bedroom . She rubbed baby oil all over her, sprayed and put on her pink thong. Her phone ranged as she was putting on her shirt.

"What up doe", she said as she answered the phone.

"Aye lil mama, are you busy," David asked? David was one of her regulars.

He was a nice guy, but definitely not boyfriend material.

"Nah not really," Adrianne said back.

"You wanna come thru?" David exclaimed! Adrianne slid her jeans on and confirmed the appointment. She was always about that money. Adrianne stepped into her Jordan's and she was out . When money calls, it's never a second thought. Out the door and into her 2011 Kia she went. Down the street and around the corner she hit up the Jamaican store for her everyday goat platter.

"Aye,Adrianne , wit ya sexy ass," the store man flirted.

"Hey, Aero, how are you?" Adrianne asked?

"Fine, now that I see you. Let me guess, you want ya regular?" Aero asked.

"You no it," Adrianne answered.

Adrianne handed Aero the money and he pushed her hand away with a sly smile. Adrianne headed out with a little more step in her walk to give Aero a show. She knew he wanted her just like everyone else did , but she was focused on her money.

This was not a game to her. In no time, she was in David's driveway . Stepping out the car, she put her game face on as she walked thru the door. David was sitting on his leather couch as she turned the corner.

"Damn you so sexy ," David said as Adrianne entered the room. He stood up, walked to her, and kissed her deeply while he grabbed her ass, "I don't want to waste any time," David said as he took off his shirt.

Adrianne followed him and took hers off too. She wiggled out of her jeans and David watched as her ass poured out. He laid back on the couch and Adrianne didn't waste any time climbing on him. She tongued him down as he unsnapped her bra and exposed her erect nipples. Adrianne stopped him and stood up. She slid off her pink thongs and squatted on the floor. As she applied pressure, a thin tube of Chocolate slid out of her pussy. She watched the bulge grow in his pants and she knew exactly what to do as he exposed himself.

She poured the warm Chocolate on his dick and began to suck like she hadn't eaten in days.

"Oh fuck," David moaned.

Adrianne was vicious on the dick and she knew it. David stood up and picked Adrianne up to turn her upside down. He wasted no time diving turn her upside down. He wasted no time diving in her warm box. He made love to her pussy with his mouth while she was down below deep throating the dick.

David couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to be inside her. As he put her down she went to the ground in doggy style position. She arched her back, shook her ass and waited for his hard nature to enter . David wasted no time. He slid in her wet muscle and thrust back and forth slowly. He wanted to feel all of her. Adrianne moaned as her sensations started to flow. She threw her ass back and David began to stroke faster.

He clutched her waist as he yelled , "Oooooo! I'm cumin baby!"

Adrianne got up and took him inside her mouth. He bust in her mouth and she showered her titties with his warm jizz. Adrianne got up and headed for the bathroom. She took a shower and refreshed herself; Adrianne exited the bathroom just in time. David had the money out and was Adrianne was ready to collect. He peeled off fifteen hundred dollar bills. Adriannen gave him a peck on the cheek and turned to walk out.